1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have $1000 to spend. Please suggest

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by digiaads, Jul 29, 2010.

Hello,

I am very confused, what to do. I have $1000 to spend initially for promotion of Clickbank products. Please suggest me best ways to use these $1000 to make money from Clickbank. What should I do to make conversions. I can work 40 hours per weak on this.

- Which software/service should I buy for Article Submission?
    - Which directories should I use for paid placements?
    - Which is best site buy multiple domains and webspace?
    - Where should I place links?
    - Any software that can help in promotion of products and drive automatic traffic.

Please don't PM me about any of your services, please reply in thread only. Please keep this thread free from spamming and knowledgeable for other DP members too.

Thanks a ton in advance.

digiaads, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could try PPC, you can get quick return of your money. However, I have to warn you that it difficult to master, and it is also possible that you might not be able to turn out a profit if you don't play your cards right.

Ripped, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    PPC won't be the best option since many people are still losing tons of money, and I guess you're looking for a profit.

$1000 is enough to get the ball rolling, you can outsource roughly 250/300 articles a get a nice article campaign going. Apart from articles you can hire someone to download and watermark a couple videos for you and increase your traffic to your affiliate offer.

I've put up a few threads on video marketing and article marketing - you'll find valuable information to get started there.

See -

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1880157
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1842846
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1847513

Before you get started I'd have to suggest a few vital elements in your campaigns , so you won't come back complaining that you're not making sales, your offer is not converting and so on ...

Pick a product in a profitable niche (evergreen products that people would pull their wallets out to buy no matter what) Go for relationships, health, weigh loss ... green energy..

If you're not a copywriters hire someone to write your landing page for you (test multiple variations)

Again if you can't write decent copy (articles) hire someone to write them for you.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  4. digiaads

digiaads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mate.. I will go through these threads soon.. Cheers

digiaads, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  5. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't let anyone tell you how to spend your $1000 - they will be in a completely different situation to you, with different knowledge and experience and skillsets. and of course gaps in their skillset where they spend their money...

Spend it in 2 ways - either on skills / areas you lack, or in scaling up things which are already working for you...

but I worry as you ask a lot of basic research type questions - have you done this before? have you tried (and succeeded) with article marketing, or any basic marketing strategy? If you haven't then I wouldn't recommend spending any money at all - write your own stuff, learn what you are doing and then you will KNOW what to spend your money on... if you are completely green and go out and spend $1000 it is likely you will waste it...

Dan Bainbridge, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  6. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest you to think long term and build your own website based on a niche that won't die soon. You need to keep various factors in mind - what niche you are interested in, competition, ease of marketing, traffic available, scope for a list, etc.

If you don't have a website already, you can buy a cheap but old niche site and build it from there. $1000 will be too little as you'll figure out when you go out buying some articles and seo services. But your own website is surely a nice way to get long term income - that's what I do.

jacky8, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  7. kaiba910

kaiba910 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest:

1)Do some keyword research to find some buyers keyword
    2)Create a good + converting website
    3)SEO your site
    -you can either spend on complete SEO service, or you can outsource different link building. Let's say some for article marketing, some for web 2.0, angela and etc.

From that $1000, I would spend on getting quality backlinks. I prefer not spending on software yet though. I bought incansoft software and it was terrible for me.

kaiba910, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  8. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Only magic article rewriter and submitter alone will help you greatly.

The magic article rewriter software contains over 30,000 synonyms which you can use to rewrite articles to create 10, 20 or more and submit them to your desired directories using magic submitter which contains more than 700 directories.

GrandRoyal, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  9. Tamcake

Tamcake Active Member

Best Answers:
    I won't tell you what to do with your $1000 but I will tell you what I will do.

I will establish a good list.

Buy a turnkey website about any niche you want with a PLR ebook or something like that. If you are too lazy, you can just buy one for around $20-$50 on DP. Lets say it is an IM niche.Hire someone to write 20 articles targeting different KWs in that niche. For example, articles 1-5 will target "Make money online", articles 6-10 will target "make money at home", and so on. Make sure you drop your link at the end of the article as well as somewhere in between. On your landing page, offer them the free report in exchange for signing up under your newsletter.

Submit all the articles into the top article directories (EZA, Goarticles, etc..). Do it yourself or hire someone. Then get the URLs of all the articles in an article directory with the highest PR and ping every single link. Bookmark them as well if you want. Lets say you submitted all the articles to 2 high PR directories. You will have 40 links to ping/bookmark. If you outsource the work, it will be around $320. The purpose of this is to help our articles rank in the directories or in the SEs.

Now its just a numbers game.

Once the articles are live, lets say you will get at least 200 views an article. With 20 articles at 200 views each, you will get 4000 views. With a 20% CTR, 800 will click through. If your landing page is good, you should be getting much more than a 50% conversion rate. Lets say 400 people subscribe. If you have a good and informative newsletter, your subscribers will stick with you. Make sure you do not spam them. Just once a week updates are fine.

With 400 subscribers, if you promote a product with a 5% conversion rate, you will get 20 sales. With a product that gives you a commission of $20, that puts you at $400. Not bad eh?

Now with constant traffic to your list building page, you should build some more websites, maybe a membership site that offers premium information or make your own product, or just keep promoting your affiliate offers.

People often overlook the strength of article marketing.

The fact is that they just write articles, post them, and expect their articles to go viral. It doesn't work like that. Your articles won't rank anywhere if you don't do anything with them. Some people just throw up articles for backlinks, which is useful, but in our case, we aren't trying to rank our website in G or anything. We just want some fast targeted traffic to build up our list.

These numbers I've thrown at you aren't definite. There are a number of factors to consider like the quality of the articles, the quality of the LPs, the quality of your newsletter.

Even if what I've said isn't guaranteed return on your investment, I think it is one of the most efficient things you can do.

Tamcake, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  10. DeniG

DeniG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pay me $200 and give me two weeks to handle your online PR and social media and you can spend your time doing something else!

DeniG, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  11. Aids

Aids Peon

Best Answers:
    Definately PPC.

Aids, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  12. NineMM

NineMM Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)) only 200$? what can u do with that? and 2 weeks of work? for 200$?:) common man..

NineMM, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ain't it better working at MC'Donalds?

Heh.

evelinawilliams007, Aug 2, 2010 IP
    Anirudh.Mehta likes this.
  14. NineMM

NineMM Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)) yah.. that`s true.. but to make a PR higher..you most work.. and 200$ can`t cover that work..

NineMM, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  15. superfrankie

superfrankie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start a business of php scripts,hire php developers to make some scripts then start a store and sell those scripts.

superfrankie, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  16. Bdog80

Bdog80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some site to sell you can pm me...may be you will interested hope this comment do not violate dp rule

Bdog80, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  17. NineMM

NineMM Active Member

Best Answers:
    :p that`s very old tip.. 5 years ago.. maby.. but in this moment.. don`t know :p

NineMM, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  18. Bdog80

Bdog80 Peon

Best Answers:
    what's that mean MM :)

Bdog80, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  19. Anirudh.Mehta

Anirudh.Mehta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thought about buying Xrumer or scrapebox. Scrapebox is really must have tool.

Anirudh.Mehta, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  20. NineMM

NineMM Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)) that`s black seo..

NineMM, Aug 2, 2010 IP