1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I have $100,000 to invest

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Pingler.com, Aug 5, 2009.

I have $100,000 to invest in a large site with a good steady hands off and auto pilot type of income.

I do not want: file hosting, image hosting, proxy, warez or URL shortener type of sites

I will go for smaller deals for sites worth at least $5000 and above. PLEASE do not pm me if your site is of a lesser value.

I will pay good and reasonable amounts in revenue multiples. I do not want to buy on potential so these must be established and already money making ventures.

Please pm me your offers and kindly do not pm me if your website does not meet the criteria of what I am after.

Pingler.com, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi mate, please check out my site here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1433546 it is a great little earner and will peak in the next 3 months, make an offer, low maintenance, seedy really well already and is converting sales / adsense / affiliate sales and so on.. read the lat post in my thread as o have updated the stats.

Callofduty5.tv sold for 3,500(USD) and was averaging 20k daily uniques, and made more than 5k in revenue is a few short months, this site is ready to do the same, but i am not looking for as much for the site listed in the thread above.

Thanks

zinghana, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. HamedF

HamedF Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HamedF, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Barefootsies, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  5. dealexy

dealexy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what about a community site? videos, blogs, forums, profiles, chat rooms, video profiles and so on.

for this money you could have a custom site made. i'm new to this site and all i see being sold or offered is websites using a script that has been distributed many times!

good luck.

dealexy, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  6. yudz

yudz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yudz, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  7. Pingler.com

Pingler.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 7
    Thank you for those who have contacted me so far. I managed to buy one site at $10k and I still have cash to spare. Pm me if your site meets my requirements - thank you

Pingler.com, Aug 21, 2009 IP