1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I hate Paris Hilton!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphiro15

sapphiro15 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to think she was ugly, but I think I was just saying that in spite of her infamy. After getting over it, I actually do think she is pretty.

You have to admit it...

sapphiro15, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  2. truelysam

truelysam Peon

Best Answers:
    althru i know very little about Paris Hilton
    I love her
    she is sexy

truelysam, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    She's hot... and she's mine!
    :D

fryman, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  4. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    How long have you been waiting to show that off ;)

SEbasic, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I voted for her before I voted against her, I hated her before I loved her, I died before I lived.

I liked Marah Carey before I hated her.

I hated Cher before I started hating her even more.

I always hated Wacko Jacko and I will hate him forever ;)

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  6. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I loved Mariah Carey... before she turned into a slut ;)

Same with Britney... why do girls now think that when you grow up you need to be some kind of tramp?

fryman, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  7. sapphiro15

sapphiro15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! :eek:
    When was that taken?! and HOW

8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Fryman, did you buy that girl some dinner, cus she sure needs a meal :confused:

Who is that bag of skin and bones anyway :confused: I did not know they put blond wigs on bags of bones :)

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  9. sapphiro15

sapphiro15 Peon

Best Answers:
    anthony ure slack (your right, but slack)

fryman, becoming a tramp is the only way to make money. sad isnt it.

10. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    How on earth could I be so lax and have forgotten these two shameless twits... David and Victoria Beckham.

David Beckham has been a good footballer, but like we discussed in Weirfires's Liverpool FC post, quite often fame goes to their heads and the celebrity status is more important than the beautiful game.

David Beckahm once quoted in an interview with the UK presenter Michael Parkinson that his ambition was "to be bigger star than he already is" or words to that effect. Well you certainly are a big star now, David. When he paid £300 for his first skinhead a couple of years back, that ordained him into the "more money than sense" celeb list. I had a skinhead a few years back and it cost me just £16 for the clippers! And what does that tattoo on his neck say?

And as for Victoria, put some weight on, love, there's nothing to hold onto, you boney little misfit. She can't sing and she pouts far too much, god bless her, and as for popping out sprogs called Brooklyn and Romeo... I bet the firstborn was conceived in Skegness and what if young Romeo eventually turns out to be gay, that'll be a laugh won't it? He'll probably end up going out with a guy called Julian.

OK, Anthony, I vote David and Victoria Beckham :D

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  11. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll second that Lever.

I'm sick of seeing those two everywhere I look!

SEbasic, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea, but she was the only spice girl I ever gave a second look to.

You could wrap the rest up and send them to the outer darkness, especially that Jerri Hallwell or whatever her name was.

anthonycea, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  13. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    That was then, Anthony, now she's skinny as hell - VB tries too damn hard and IMO misses the mark - there are other women out there destined for true celeb status and VB strikes me as being one of the fake ones...

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Must be the unlimited supply of coka-cola, good to keep the pounds off Lever :cool:

15. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    LOL could be. Could also be the reason for those delusions of grandeur.

I say that if you try, try and try again to do something but get nowhere, then maybe that's life's way of saying have a go at something else. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act - you'll go all the way, princess ;)

VB should give it up before she really embarrasses herself (like she hasn't already :rolleyes: ) and find her way - maybe she's a very good mother, but can't see the glam and $$$ in that.

Move over VB let the girls with the true talent come through :cool:

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    When you have money like she does, you never have to sing and dance again.

Those kind of folks only worry about where they are going to spend the weekend and how to get the party over with ;)

17. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Phew, thank goodness for that. NEXT...

Whatever people think of Madonna, she's the clever girl in showbiz; look at what she's actually achieved. Far more natural, or so it appears... VB is just a pale imitation...

Can you imagine what it would be like if DB came back to England to play football? I'm pleased they're in Spain; I wonder what they make of them over there...?

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fame is like a thunder storm, it booms hard for a while then fades down yonder. You can only stay hot so long, even Elvis faded before his death, he was not even popular when he died. Elvis was nearly broke before his death and was a Las Vegas act.

Why, because everyone was listening to hard rock (Led Zeppelin) in those days and we did not pay much attention to him nor did the music industry at that time.

Elvis gained more fame after his death than he had at the end of his life, in fact his estate has made more money after his death than Elvis ever had when he was alive.

So even the biggest stars fade when something new comes along.

As far as Maddona, I have never liked her, she has always been more hype than anything else.

Why do you think she goes from music slut to authoring children's books?

She is a business woman, pure and simple, mostly a hype artist who took advantage of a time in the music business where there were few great artists and MTV was looking for fools to put on the airwaves.

Want a French kiss Britney? That will tell you about Maddona's talent for getting publicity. She taught the young girls how to wear a cross and be a whore, that is for sure.

I hate the woman, who ever said she was pretty needs to see an eye doctor. :confused:

19. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    So, Madonna is now on the list. Any other social climbers to go on the roll call?

I believe very much in change, but re-engineering your image in such great steps - are these people happy? David Bowie is probably happy, but Madonna seems to be in constant pursuit of some unobtainable goal, always just out of reach... which reminds me...

Michael Palin, ex-Monty Python and now traveller and presenter, went to the Kingdom of Bhutan where he says they revere GNH over GDP. What's GNH? Gross National Happiness (80K PDF doc)

Lever, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Maddona was on my list from the day her face came on MTV in 1980 or when ever. She is not exactly Janis Joplin, let me put it that way.....

David who?

You mean that guy that painted his face in the 70's and made a complete joke out of himself?

Little Ziggy, what sex was he again, was or is there a term for it? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.