1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I hate commission junction

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bamf, Apr 10, 2006.

I have a site called http://www.dontbesingle.com and i have been doing external advertising to build traffic to the site..

I received a bunch of leads but noticed that many people where coming to the site and not clicking through so I implemented a pop in window.

I entered 2 leads from my new pop in window directly into Great Expectations form and I never received payment. I even stated by filling this form out you are consenting to automated submission to these sites.

Yes I was guilty of inflating leads but not on purpse. I didnt know I couldnt do that.

I was kicked out of GE affilaite program and they said that all the leads that came through my site they are reversing!!! Now the only reason I had even emailed them in the first place was because the 2 leads I enetered manually never credited to my account..

CJ has kicked me out of their program now and all the money I have made through them has been reversed because I inflated 2 effing leads that I never got credit for.

I emailed GE and CJ and wrote detailed messages on where the confusion was and how sorry I am and all GE wanted me to do is supply them with all of my leads I got from MY OWN website that I never got around to submitting...

Why would they want this??? They arnt giving me credit for them and they are reversing my charges for this as well so how unethical is it for them to ask for these leads?? Pretty darn unethical..

CJ customer service couldnt have been any worse as well. I had even sent them my email thread with GE proving they are the ones being underhanded and CJ just told me that I dont make sense. WTF are they idiots over there?? I think so.

:mad:

bamf, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  2. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    I might not be the smartest person in the world, but I sure don't think I'm an idiot and I think I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you did from your post. Not trying to be mean, just honest with you.

Are you saying that you put a form on your own site for the leads to fill out, then later went to the merchants site with this new lead information and filled out their form manually?
    If so, did you ask the merchant beforehand if this was ok? Some of them require you to only use their creative, and not something you made outside of the program. That might be where your problem is.
    I have never tried what I believe you were attempting here, but it seems to me that this would raise a red flag on CJs end anyways, as it would seem you were submitting false leads to the advertiser (same PC, same IP, etc.). Am I correct thus far?

iBold, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  3. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    I never experienced that
    Truly ?
    Moreover , CJ mostly don't kicked publisher if you don't violate TOS

I contact some merchants and they say i'm allowed to signup through my links. It might be a problem and creditted correctly
    NOTE : Not All Merchants

BNix, Apr 11, 2006 IP