1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I gotta to get some links for my antiques website

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by boom bap, Nov 22, 2016.

I'm struggling to get any backlinks for my antiques site. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

boom bap, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  2. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What did you try so far? Guest posts are probably the first thing I would suggest you, if your site doesn't need any on-site SEO first.

DarioPV, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  3. intlum

intlum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do off page . Article submission is a powerful tool. Do social media and other popular tools like facebook,tumbler,pinterest etc.social bookmarking is must. Comment on blogs.directory and classified submission are very old techniques but still relevant. Press release is another thing to attain backlinks. Forum posting should be done frequently. Otherwise you can hire a web design company to do the seo for you.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    intlum, Dec 7, 2016 IP
    boom bap likes this.
  4. turrant

turrant Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission is good but try and keep the articles unique on the sites that you choose to submit too, here are some popular article directories that have been around for long time: Articlesbase.com, Ezineartices.com, Streetarticles.com and Otherarticles.com.

Pick 1 or all the articles directories to submit your content to but try and avoid duplicate content if you can.

turrant, Dec 13, 2016 IP