1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got two copyright strikes on Facebook. What now?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Nik3m, Mar 28, 2020.

Hi there,
    could you please help me? We are running business page and we got two copyright strikes there. Those violations are one year apart (the second one came yesterday). What will happen if we get a third strike? Or how many strikes can a business page get? Do that strikes last forever or will they disappear after some period of time?

I find it hard to stay completely clear. We are posting 10 posts per day about sport news. That two copyright violations resulted from things we and many other pages post daily. We thought it's a fair use.

So what now with two strikes on the list? Should we start a backup account to get our audience there? Do that strikes last forever or are they “deactivated” after 3 months (just like at YouTube). I don’t know if we are just one strike before being deleted… I would welcome any advice.

Nik3m, Mar 28, 2020 IP