1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got tasered by a cop...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ViciousSummer, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Accelerated Media

Accelerated Media Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh my, that's horrible. Why can't they suck it up and take a namecall once in a while instead of abusing their authority.

Accelerated Media, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  2. mothproof

mothproof Banned

Best Answers:
    yikes, aren't cops supposed to use tasers as second to the last option?

that thing hurts.

mothproof, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  3. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    My lawyer has gotten witness statements that completely contradict the lies the police officer wrote into the police report, so almost all of the charges have been dropped. Just working on the last one "resisting arrest", which I bet will be dropped next time we go to court. Even if it went to trial, I would love to stand next to that cop (that out weighs me by 100 pounds) and ask the jury if that cop should be able to restrain a 118lb girl while she's layed out face down on the ground and he has his knee in my back.

All I can say is, thank god there were witnesses. The cops ended up killing this guy after he called them for help:

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02/22/news/top_stories/1_02_252_21_07.txt

And I bet they'll get away with it too, since they killed the only witness.

I would be ashamed to be a police officer. There are just too many bad cops out there embarassing the badge...

I've noticed that too :D. When we were watching some other guy getting tased on film, I turned to my boyfriend and said, "Arn't you glad I didn't cry little a little b*tch?". When the cop initially threw me on the ground, I laughed at him (he even wrote that into the police report), because I knew he just got himself into serious trouble. Laughing at him pissed him off even more, which is why I got tased three times. I still didn't cry about it, or beg him not to arrest me, which is what he wanted. That pissed him off even more...

When I was being booked into jail I was talking to the other cops and asking if I could take a breathalyzer since I got tased three times for being "drunk in public" (I wasn't, which is why he wouldn't let anyone test me for alcohol). The cop that arrested me yelled, and I quote, "Nanananananana, don't you EVER SHUT UP? You're lucky I didn't punch you and next time I'll use the taser with the barbs because it hurts worse!!!".

Realllllll professional. Someone that loses their temper at something so stupid as getting called a name, should NOT be carrying weapons. And when I'm through with this, he won't be.

ViciousSummer, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  4. Gareth_Boyd

Gareth_Boyd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha I'm 13 and I don't lose my temper that bad, but I would probably not taser a girl, girls are the bomb. LOL, I'm boy and not gay just incase your worrying lol.

Gareth_Boyd, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  5. bochgoch

bochgoch Peon

Best Answers:
    ....don't be so sure the police, like most facets of public service have deteriorated rapidly over the past few years (or perhaps I'm just having a bad time at the moment!) - stay in Ohio if you can!

bochgoch, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    3 times?? Wow, you must have been flying high (are you on LSD?) and just attacking the poor little guy!!

You know bony little elbows can knock a guys eye out!

debunked, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  7. Snufflez

Snufflez Peon

Best Answers:
    You never said if you where the rapist or not.
    All German Digital Point users run! :eek::eek::eek:

Snufflez, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People need to speak out. The police are public employees and their pay comes from our tax dollars.

In Hoboken NJ the local swat team is under investigation for making racial comments and other improper conduct during several trips made to New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. Below is a photo taken at the local Hotters.

[​IMG]

Read the entire article here and download the investigation report
    http://www.internalaffairsnj.com/archives/4

bogart, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Was that hOOters, or hoTTers?

Come on man, even cops love boobies!

Mia, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  10. Funk-woo10

Funk-woo10 Peon

Best Answers:
    lucky for him that wasnt a shooter !

Funk-woo10, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  11. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that. Luckily the cops in the UK don't have them widespread yet.

benjaminp, Jun 9, 2008 IP