1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got kicked out of google adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by david_sakh, Oct 6, 2004.

1. amerrj

amerrj Peon

Best Answers:
    In the appeal that I have sent them, I told them that I have found out from the IP ad. that kept on clicking that its from the same city i am in , my website isn't popular so I directly asked my friends who know about adsense and one of them told me that he clicked thinking that its helping me!!!. I aslo told them that I haven't encouraged him.

This doesn't seem real , but i am not going to lie.!

amerrj, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    The truth always comes out :cool:

yfs1, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  3. amerrj

amerrj Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you trying to say??

amerrj, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  4. yfs1

Best Answers:
    That you were rightfully suspended.

Whcih means your statement of:
    was false from the start

and also calling them "inhumane" for suspending you, was way off base.

If you want to cry about evil, big bad Google and how horrible, etc they are, at least be honest from the start.

yfs1, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  5. amerrj

amerrj Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not the one who did it.

I didn't say that they are evil. they should be more practicle and understand that Its not me and that I HAVN'T ENCOURAGED ANYONE

its up to you to believe it or not!

have a nice day!

amerrj, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  6. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Why should they understand that right from the beggining? They suspended your account now its up to you to explain the situation.

They don't read minds...They obviously compared ips and saw something that looked like you were clicking on your own ads and suspended you.

With so much click fraud, you can't expect them to give a warning every time someone clicks their own ads. If they did, scammers would just click their own ads until they were warned and then and only then, stop.

yfs1, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  7. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your demise, amerrj.

You sound like an honest person, plead your case with Google maybe they will cut you some slack :confused:. I doubt it though. Chalk it up for learning and move on apply to Yahoo.

On the other hand it's good to note Google's fraud detection is working properly!

Homer, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  8. tangsem

tangsem Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to get back the account from google after it's banned? Has google done it before?

tangsem, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  9. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, if you write them they will do a human review and if you did nothing wrong (you may need to provide more info like logs) they will reinstate the account along with any legitimate money earned.

yfs1, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  10. singaporebeauty

singaporebeauty Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes it is possible. Google is not as Devilish as most people think. I think their smart pricing and sandbox are more evil.

singaporebeauty, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  11. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    i'd just go with the sandbox. that's evil.

devin, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  12. DaMa

DaMa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm, another question but related to this matter. Do you guys think there is some kind of limit for invalid clicks until Google takes action?

And for those who where banned, its not so easy to get banned from Adsense. I made some major mistakes when i first signed up for Adsense in Jan 2005 and still have my account. I learned alot about stuff that can get you kicked out and tried to follow every term EXACTLY.

DaMa, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  13. tangsem

tangsem Peon

Best Answers:
    My problem is that, I signed up adsense at Jun 2005, and at that i don't know the TOS so clicked on my own ads, within several days I was banned. Then, in July, I signed up another adsense account with different information and things went on. Everything was fine until yesterday. And during this 7 months time, I have got two checks from google. But yesterday, when it's time for Dec's payment, google banned my account stating it's in relationship with an old account. I thought everything was OK, and for my second account, I was very cautious, and did adsense very well, never having any violation. However, for the first account, I do admit that it's my error due to my ignorance. Now I am banned again, this time quite big loss for me. I have contacted google. Do you guys think if i would be able to get my account back. Is there any possilibity? From my heart, I really want it back, it has become an important part of my life during the past 7 months time. I felt really uncomfortable today.

Thanks for your idea or advice!

tangsem, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  14. Brons

Brons Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you wont get it back because you were banned before. You're only allowed one account.

Any info on clicks from the same area? I've told some friends about my site and didn't even mention adsense, but when they click do I get banned for living near them?

Brons, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  15. eduardomaio

eduardomaio Peon

Best Answers:
    No because they aren't visiting your website and clicking on the ads everyday...

Don't mention adsense and don't ask them to click there...

eduardomaio, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  16. yfs1

Best Answers:
    I really doubt it...The first time you could have claimed ignorance with an a apology and been reinstated...Instead you knowingly broke the TOS in which case they will probably view you as a bad publisher and I doubt they will trust you a third time.

You are better to go with YPN or Chitika

yfs1, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  17. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Google's policies consider the webmaster's sites, not individual sites, as an adsense account. If you actually had different legal entities in place - i.e., one site was owned by you, another by a corporation you set up, another by an LLC you set up, yeah, well, without being an attorney, maybe you'd have something - because legally you and the other entities are separate individuals.

But:

-If google established that you own all the sites, whether you provided different information for them;
    -That you were banned from the first site for transgressing the TOS;, and
    -That you placed and earned adsense money from your second site, and different account,

I would guess you are out of options. Especially if they sniff that you tried to snow them by cloaking your identity with the different information under the second account.

Sorry.

northpointaiki, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  18. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there ..

I'm new in adsense, so I will need to ask you all the expert :)

My question would be :-

I setup my website on my local server, which is I open the port and let the world see, I dont buy any hosting package. I'm the cybercafe owner, so I setup the website to act as a portal, that's divide into several section, I can say it contains almost all what my customers need, from every aspect. Now, I want to setup every browsers on my PC in my cybercafe to open up my page 1st, once my customers open the browsers. They will 1st see my page, and be able to know us more, be able to use AdSearch just from my page, and the advertiser becomes more vulnerable as they will see the advertisement from the AdSense code just as they start browsing.

My customers and the server, are on the same network, same IP. We serve them through NAT. I wonder .. if my customers click the Adsense, or perform a search on the Adsearch, will Google consider it as an invalid clicks since it comes from the same IP? I know their T&C as well, but when it comes from the same IP, I'm just afraid if Google would say the one who do it is me, not my customers, so I need the answers, hope u guys can help.

Note that in my town, there are 10 cybercafes which has the potential customers and most of ppl here goin to the cybercafe to surf the internet, broadband is still expensive in our country, 2MBps/384kbps package worth 300 bucks per month.

And so I wonder if they should also examined every visit to the advertiser's web based on the cookie from different PC's, not from the IP, what about a large, giant company, which has their all PC's networked ? They will not afford a single broadband for every PC, since there's router and NAT technology.

Thank you.

rewlie, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  19. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say that violates TOS, personaly.

lorien1973, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  20. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you lorien,I would like to hear more cast from other ppl, and also, I have wrote to Google asking bout the situation, I will not proceed with the action until I get their reply, we'll have to wait then.

rewlie, Feb 26, 2006 IP