1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got congrats from Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by luigi777, Jun 26, 2010.

Hello Dp members,

a couple of days ago I got a very nice email from a clickbank representative to congratulate me with me recent promotions and asking if they can do anything for me. Really didn't know clickbank did this. Any of you got this kind of email already?

But the funny part is when I reply it I get dielivery failed notification:confused:

luigi777, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful, could be a spam email trying to get your clickbank account details?

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  3. josechukkiri

josechukkiri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it looks like a fake mail. Do not entertain such mails.

josechukkiri, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  4. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    NO absolutely no fake mail. it was @clickbank.com and the things she said in the email were true. She didn't ask me for info. Just congratualte and if there is anything that canbe done for me :)

5. PPcier

PPcier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can send spam email to you from ANY email address, but if she knows details, this is definitely something new :)

PPcier, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yep, there's way to send emails from certain domains that you don't own personally.

One day I've got spam mail from one of my Yahoo Emails (to another email of mine) I was amazed ..

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  7. vinay121078

vinay121078 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Spam mail it is. I got spam email from my gmail to gmail. Becareful do not disclose your info.

vinay121078, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  8. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No no I'm 100% sure it is no spam. She knew my aff ID she knew the products I'm promoting etc. anyway I have sent an email to the clickbank support to ask about this ;)

9. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get emails from bill@microsoft, from paypal, ebay, everyone emails me :) It is one of the easiest "hacks" to do ever - to change what it says in your from and reply to fields on an email.

Also, if I could be bothered, I am sure I could dig up info about you from either your email, your domains, or your clickbank ID, Im sure I could find your other domains, what you are promoting and your email from any one of these details if I really wanted. Unless you are making 10s of $1000s then this is not from Clickbank..

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Clickbank never sends this type of emails (Even if you're making $10,000 a month)

Someone is making fun of you.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  11. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made sales worth $4700 in 3 days. And the information that was mentionned in the email was pretty detailed. A little too detailed to be just a random spam message. And the email was sent just after payment was sent.
    I don't know I think things will be clear when clickbank will reply my message about this.

12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Dp members,

a couple of days ago I got a very nice email from a Nigerian bank representative to congratulate me with me recent promotions and asking if they can do anything for me. Really didn't know bankers from Nigeria did this. Any of you got this kind of email already?

But the funny part is when I reply it I get dielivery failed notification

dlm, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  13. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    that is not nice from you. I didn't do anything wrong so don't make fun out of me

14. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:

Hey man dont worry about these idiots - they are trying to be know it alls when really they dont know a single thing.

YOU know that you received an email from Clickbank, and by the way to all those who say its spam - unfortunately your wrong. Its not spam.

Why is it not spam?

a) The clickbank reps are being trained to congratulate high ROI members.
    b) The clickbank rep knows your AFFILIATE ID and the promotions you are working on.
    c) ALL PCI Compliant Mail Servers must resolve the mail senders domain to the appropriate hostname related to the domain. - You cannot fake a clickbank email, unless its send from a domain the spammer has found with a mail server not PCI compliant. OR if your mail server is not PCI compliant, you can be sent fake spammy emails. If you try to dispute this, feel free to contact me and i can demonstrate this in a datacenter environment of which i work.

Im not the biggest fan of clickbank as they have ripped me off, but i have inside information which allows me to have a wider view than the public on clickbanks operations.

Also, if you want to ensure its not a spammy email - Check the headers. If the email came from a clickbank.com server, its NOT SPAM.

So for all of those out there who are giving this guy incorrect information - VERIFY YOUR FACTS FIRST AND GET SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE AREAS YOUR TALKING RUBBISH ABOUT.

Thank you DP :)

FavouritesBlog, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  15. kevin_laurentian

kevin_laurentian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's most likely not from clickbank. I've never heard of anyone receiving emails like you've described...but then again I'm not a power seller or affiliate.

kevin_laurentian, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  16. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually believe you. I think they may be having problems with their email servers lately. The emails I've been sending to my rep have bee bouncing the last few days.

venrooy, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  17. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly - why did you make this thread in the first place?

dlm, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  18. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made the threat because I wanted to know if anybody else had received this kind of message and to know why I can't reply it.

luigi777, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  19. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible that a someone can send spam email using @clickbank.com, if it possible, I think I have been spammed as I have received an email from clickbank asking me some questions regarding my sites!!!!

shand0, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  20. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not enter your account information. Sounds like a phishing email to me. Most likly alrady been found out and the email discontinued.

rickmci, Jun 27, 2010 IP