1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got banned is there any chance i can be saved?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Scarface., Jun 10, 2006.

Hello,
    Im the admin of a new site called bombroms, in my school there is a rivary between myself and another webmaster (were the two best in the school and its a constant fight about whose better). i started the site www.bombroms.com and signed up for adsense, the first day i got .96$ sencond day it doubled, the third day i was making 46$!!! a day. this happened for about three days and i made 150$ in a week, i was kinda happy and suprized. being a newb at adsense i didnt really know how it was possible to make this much money, later i got this email from google,

I was like what?! yes i clicked on my ads but only a bout 10times in the 1 week priod, because i wanted to know what i was advertising. then one of my friends told me that it was the other webmaster and he has been clicking the ads, so i sent them these emails,

and

its been a couple of days, and still no responce, any ideas?

Scarface., Jun 10, 2006 IP
  2. Wyla

Wyla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DDOS Attack the other guy?

Wyla, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  3. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're not supposed to click on your own ads. Google may overlook it once or twice even three times. But 10 is a lot. That's why you were banned.

mike323, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  4. Scarface.

Scarface. Peon

Best Answers:
    really!? however 10 may be a exaturated number,
    i sent them this letter today just to check to see what going on:

Hello,

I just wanted to check in and see if there is anything I could do to aid in your investigation of our AdSense account. It has been two days since our ban and as an Adwords Advertiser, I certainly appreciate the need for checks on accounts. It is those checks and tidiness that made me interested in Google adsense, because I too run a clean and tidy website.

I hope once this is concluded, I can continue to grow my site along with the AdSense program as it is truly the best advertising program we the Bombroms crew have been associated with.
    If you please let me know if there is anything I can do to increase or help this process become less agonizing for both parties.

Thank You.

is that a good idea?

one more thing, i logged into adsense in school is it possible that if somone goes on th computer and clicks on the ads can also get me banned? since its the same IP all over the place?

Scarface., Jun 10, 2006 IP
  5. contest.co.nz

contest.co.nz Peon

Best Answers:
    My husband got banned, but he got back into adsense by waiting a month and then signing up again using a different address, email address, and website name. Of course this will mean starting another website to do this. But anyway when your back in you can add the bombroms.com website to the account, and even change your address back too. Good luck :)

contest.co.nz, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  6. kyoku2

kyoku2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You admited that you clicked on your ads 10 times, thats how it was banned. School? Are you under 18? if you are under 18 it is against the TOS as well as far as I know.

kyoku2, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  7. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Mike said, that is quite a bit of invalid clicking, which costs the advertisers money but gives them nothing in return - I'd probably suggest just looking at the URL at the bottom of the ad, if there is one... otherwise, there are tools to help you figure out the page that the ad links without actually clicking on it - I've used them at times and found them helpful. I'd probably say, since you yourself did click on the ads (whether you knew it was dishonest or not), you're probably best off to start clean with a new account and probably a new website as well (though you could put the same content up, of course) - and this time, don't click your own ads! :)

Telmari, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  8. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    grow up first if under 18...else u wont be able to participate legally.
    instead you can open a new account using your dad's or mom's name and different address....change them after a month.

agnivo007, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  9. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, but I don't think Google should bann because of clicking on your own ads. What if I am really interested in the advertised site. Can't I click? I should have the opportunity to check it out as I am a potential client for the advertised site.

ludwig, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  10. kyoku2

kyoku2 Peon

Best Answers:
    If it's allowed then you know what will happen.
    If you want to reach to a website shown in your google ads, right click and get the original url to the website.

kyoku2, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  11. FeedBucket

FeedBucket Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FeedBucket, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  12. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This means that I need to try hard. If I don't then the advertiser may llose a client, not too many webmasters know how to do that:)

I am just trying to find a way to explain clicks that a person can do on his own site .......

ludwig, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    You cheated. You got caught. Stop complaining and move on and learn your lesson. And this time when you sign up for an advertising program, READ THE TOS.

jackburton2006, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  14. frisby

frisby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO the best way is to say it was accidentally. And never think about clicking ads on your own site.

frisby, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  15. frisby

frisby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe... I haven't seen this before. Yes, now there is only one thing: you are guilty!

And I think your mails to them are in this case (click on the Google ads till the download appears) without any meaning and ridiculous. :rolleyes:

frisby, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  16. dr_roufa

dr_roufa Peon

Best Answers:
    First, you admitted clicking on your ads 10 times! .. second, you ask your users to click on the google ads till the download appears like in your Emulators page !!! I think you have no chance to be reinstated

dr_roufa, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  17. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jackburton2006. Move on. learn from this and try a little harder not to click onyour own ads.

Cheap SEO Services, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  18. Scarface.

Scarface. Peon

Best Answers:
    ok thx guys,
    well i did turn 18 in may, can i maybe signup for the same site with different name, domain name, and adress? i am moving in a couple of weeks.

Scarface., Jun 11, 2006 IP
  19. daboss

daboss Guest

Best Answers:
    you've been a bad boy now, haven't you? :rolleyes:

daboss, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  20. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you pay a lot more attention to the rules about using Adsense before you apply again from your new address :rolleyes:

btw, this in itself is enough to get you banned ... for life!

Attached Files:

mcfox, Jun 11, 2006 IP