1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules i got a warning point explanation wanted!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by most444, Mar 21, 2017.

the thread was
    in the warning i saw that was written (Inappropriate / Disallowed Post)

hey you mods please tell me where exactly in your rules and terms it's not allowd that some one trying to get some advices from people here when try to buy something???

is this really not allowed here??!

most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  3. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    have you even read the thread??
    where exactly i was selling or even buying??!
    what are you talking about and why you deleted the thread title that shows clearly that i am asking for advice?? what is going on here
    the thread title was ((i want to buy adsense account how to do and how to avoid scammers))
    what is wrong with this thread??!!

if you are fair or even try to be such that dont delete the thread title again to remain as a proof that it's clearly doesnt break the rules and the moderator who gave me the warning surely was wrong

it's very clear that i was seeking advice from people but that moderator who gave to me warning was so lazy to even read the thread

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
    most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Let's see if we can do this step-by-step:
    Things not to do:
    Selling of any types of accounts (or "invites"), currency exchanges/loans, etc
    What you did:
    (i want to buy adsense account how to do and how to avoid scammers)

You DO see the stupidity here, right? I dunno where this thread was found, but unless it was in GC, or some other free-for-all forum, I see no problem in giving you a warning for this.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  5. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    sorry but the stupidity is in your reply
    the thread is very clear that i was tring to get (advice) from people if you read the title properly without this stupidness in your eyes you will see it and if you read the content of the thread also
    invites what??!! i would suggest you to get glasses or to go to the doctor to check your understanding problems.

this thread is for the admins so please those jelly persons who used to justify the wrong and stupid things that the admins do please this is not for you stay in your hole

most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    Furquan Ahmed likes this.
  6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    First off, you don't tell me what to do. Fuck off. And no, I don't need glasses, or learning to read. I think perhaps you do. In the marketplace, there are only supposed to be selling and buying ads. Other types of posts goes in other forums. And asking for advice on prohibited actions will get you a warning - what is so hard to understand about that? Get over it. It's a warning, it doesn't really mean anything, as long as you don't continue doing stupid stuff.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    Spoiltdiva and sarahk like this.
  7. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    i dont usually like to speak with trolls so i will save my time and will not repeat my words again..any child can read the title properly so sure making depates about what it means is a waste of time. but jelly people have alot of empty time to waste.

again this thread is opened for admins i dont know why they dont reply here instead of those jelly people who injoying to justify the stupid things just because it's done by the admins!!

please if you admins and moderators still see the thread is breaking the rules then it's good that you removed it and please close also my account i dont need to be staying in such crap place which there are stupid admins remove the threads randomly and they need jelly persons to Defends them and justify the stupid things they do...what a crap community which you need to be such jelly person to enjoy justifing what the stupid persons do just because they are admins or your threads will be removed!!!

most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    FFS are you 14 years old? what's with the "jelly people" bullshit? Trust me, if anyone was going to be "jelly" it should be you being jealous of someone like @PoPSiCLe who has more credibility/skills/talent than pretty much anyone else here.

Warnings
    You got one warning - nobody needed to know that until you came on here. If you got 9 more you might have a temporary ban until this first one expired - build them up slowly enough and it might expire before you even got the 9th and there would be no ban. Attacking and harassing other members is one way to get new warnings, just saying.

Bypassing the No Account Sales Rule
    Now, because we don't allow people to trade accounts here we get lots and lots of threads wanting to "discuss" trading accounts and golly gosh, people just come out of the woodwork and offer to sell them to you. Then when the accounts get banned or the buyer disputes the deal and gets their money back we get the aggrieved party complaining. We've seen that happen often enough, over the years, that we stop all discussion before there's a chance of people getting hurt.

Bypassing the Established Members Rule
    You have to have 3 likes to be Established and to create threads in the Buy/Sell/Trade area so we get people saying "How do I sell my site", "How do I buy links" etc when the information is clearly available but it gets around the rules and people try to trade with the new member. Funnily enough these deals usually go bad too.

We don't close accounts, you just stop visiting.

sarahk, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  9. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    hey you who calls herself sarahk you exactly ensuring me that the admins and staff here are really really stupid and (jelly person) you as an admin should know what i mean you smart and please close my account this is honestly the most worst and crap forum i have ever been just some stupid admins hiding and need some other stupid people to defend them and justify their stupid things.....i dont want to waste my time more than that i will get myself out of this crap bullshit place .........close my account

most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    Furquan Ahmed likes this.
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Popsicles come in all favors, so does jelly...is that why you're calling him a jelly person?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  11. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    jelly in my language means those persons who have no personality just act after some body else just because he is a manager or admin or so when they do stupid things these jelly persons justify when they dance the jelly persons clap and all stupidly and in the sake of hypocrisy...but honestly i have never seen such a crap place like this

sarahk instead of merging the posts try to save the time and close the thread and close my account
    i dont know who is this stupid person who made you an admin here honestly he is the most stupid person on the planet to employe such stupid people like you
    now i know why this forum is failed and full of silly content

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You might be surprised to know that in an English language forum we don't all have a grasp of Arabic.

Closing Accounts
    We don't close accounts - we can give you a permanent ban but that might look bad if anyone realises that it's your account.

Moderators and Admins
    I'm sure @digitalpoint (who has responded already) is delighted to know your thoughts on his IQ and business acumen. He can look through your posts and be wowed by your obvious intellect and wonder when he too might be able to aspire to such heights.

sarahk, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  13. most444

most444 Banned

Best Answers:
    i knew that you are taking so much time in merging posts and then come back to the thread to continue your crap i was right when i said alot of stupid people here have much empty time and one stupid manager employeed some stupid admins...now stop enjoing this crap and close my account it wont look bad more than what you look now already

most444, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Banned as per your request.

sarahk, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  15. moohh

moohh Banned

Best Answers:
    wow the thread is still open!! looks like you have a plan for it? i know before you continue your crap again and say oh you come with a new account....i came here just to remind you talking about some one who is not here isnt something civilized and it's out of manners so please try to be civilized and remove the thread also..so that no body will talk about me when i am not here.... and then you know what you will do with this new account.

moohh, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We don't delete valid threads. We weren't talking about you other than to explain why you were now banned. 5 words is hardly a conversation.
    Duplicate accounts get immediate bans and you don't get to tell us how to run this forum.

sarahk, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    Agent000 likes this.