1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got 3 likes and then lost 1, did I lose my privileges?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Nathan047, Mar 10, 2017.

So, I recently joined and I got 3 like for various posts. Since then the thread I got my last like in was deleted, did I lose my privileges? You can check my trophys here, I've got the welcome to the establishment trophy with only 2 likes.

If I did lose my full member status it wouldn't be the end of the world, I'm sure I can get another like, I'd just like to know if once you get a full account you've always got a full account or not.

Solved! View solution.
    Nathan047, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can you see a "like" link at the bottom right of this post, next to the "quote, reply" links?

malky66, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    I've lost a number of likes due to a thread being deleted, it happens. If you lost your all important 3rd like you will be downgraded to a non established member. It might not seem fair but that is the way the ball bounces here.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  4. Nathan047

Nathan047 Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I'm sure I can get at least another like somewhere. Thanks for the answer.

Nathan047, Mar 10, 2017 IP