1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Forgot My Blogg Address & Email ID

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by alvi_gee, Oct 13, 2014.

Well i know this sounds very stupid. But I made a blog posted at least 15 post. But I didn't had a chance to work on it more then a month. Now i've back but i don't remember the email id and neither i remember the blog address. Plz help me out hear. Is there any way.

alvi_gee, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  2. Stop Byte

Stop Byte Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alvee_gee, did you use blogger or wordpress to make your blog?

Stop Byte, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You don't even remember the blog address?
    Can you google for it - after all you'll remember what you wrote in those 15 posts. There must be something that would make it stand out.

Just thinking about some of the topics I've blogged about (and I don't post often) if I search for https://www.google.com/search?q=brandroot+facebook+surveillance I know I'll find my blog fairly easily.

Along with @Stop Byte I'm going to guess you did this on a free blogging platform. Check through your browsing history, plug every email you use into the lost password page, check your lastpass passwords (or whatever you use).

sarahk, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  4. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!! If you are using wordpress, login through cpanel => PHPmyadmin => SQL user table to check your admin username and email. Now from yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php apply "forgot password". That is it.

But from your word "i don't remember the email id and neither i remember the blog address", it seems that you are using blogger. For that case, search your articles title in Google (Hope you remember it). Now from there you can identify your blog address.

Keteki, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  5. Stop Byte

Stop Byte Member

Best Answers:
    "Hello!! If you are using wordpress, login through cpanel => PHPmyadmin => SQL user table to check your admin username and email. Now from yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php apply "forgot password". That is it."

If you do change it this way which is an excellent idea by Keteki, Don't forget to change the password into MD5 Hash format first then copy it into your file.

Stop Byte, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Either wordpress or your email can reset your password. Just try to access forgot password.

Dario McNut, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  7. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Either wordpress or your email can reset your password. Just try to access forgot password.

Dario McNut, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  8. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your situation sounds interesting lol
    I know a trick for you, just remember something you have posted on your blog, then do a search on google and foundd it
    I do this way to find song script as well :D

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 30, 2014 IP