1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I experience Google read content like human ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pawanseolinks, Jun 15, 2016.

Last month i work on a SEO project and I did on page optimization . I try to stuff those keywords in content which were not making sense. The site was related to a doctor . To get ranking on high searches keywords i use doctors rather then doctor then after some time i check there was not ranking in google for keyword " doctors" . I assume i should use keywords related to content i just replace "doctors" to doctor . Now I having ranking in google i assume google like human . Do other SEO guys have same experience like this ?

pawanseolinks, Jun 15, 2016 IP
  2. begin

begin Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you do the change from "doctors" to "doctor", I think, your site will have another competitors on ranking. It looks like as the case of doing SEO for "people" then change it to "person".

:) I'm not sure but your info can be helpful.

begin, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  3. Suraj Anjaana

Suraj Anjaana Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all google do not consider on keywords tag. And second and important knowledge is Google select always keywords from your body keywords according to your on page optimization like heading tags management ..... flow of keywords etc. So its completely your imagination only coz google decided already for your keywords after crawl your contents ...... does not matter you are putting Doctor or doctors in keywords tag.

Suraj Anjaana, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  4. miguel84

miguel84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should learn more about "Google Rankbrain"...

miguel84, Jun 17, 2016 IP