1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Dont like CJ :(

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by sell-all-software, Aug 3, 2008.

1. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Not unlucky Jodyq! Smart Jodyq. June My first month I did 1400.00, July is looking good at 1600.00 and some change. Internet is shaky! Have a full time job and will always have my full time job Cj is my side job. If I make over 5000.00 a month for a min of 6 months then I will decide whether or not to lose the Full time job I have had for over 10 years. Priorities man, where are priorities, I do have a family to feed house clothe and support

jodyq, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  2. Ecomatrix

Ecomatrix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well good luck to you... hope you do reach your target of 5000 /month... its a good feeling to to say goodbye to the 9-5 life....

Ecomatrix, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  3. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:

jodyq, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  4. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as bending the rules. You're either following the rules or you're not. You're either breaking a contract or you're abiding by it. I saw a CJ publisher who was probably taking in $10k+ in commissions each month deactivated & banned from the network for breaking the rules too many times. If Network Quality catches you breaking rules, your explanation doesn't matter - they'll take the same course of action each time.

In business, you need to follow legal contracts that you sign. It's a simple fact of life. Unless, of course, you like to deal with lawsuits.

tvmatt, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  5. david.michael

david.michael Active Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is good

david.michael, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  6. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, sir, for your infinite wisdom. Your detailed contribution is appreciated. :rolleyes: :confused:

tvmatt, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  7. samsam81073

samsam81073 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I have not earned a penny for CJ, even with my 17,000 impressions. Whats up with that.

samsam81073, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  8. knslms

knslms Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah what gives them the right to say how you use thier service, they act like they own it or something!
    Companies don't want to be affiliated with spammers, they didn't work for years to build a reputable just for spammers to ruin it in thirty seconds. If then agian you can't expect the spammers to know anything about working to build a reputable business.

knslms, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  9. knslms

knslms Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek:
    What??? If you are not following the rules there is no reason to think outside the box. At that rate why don't you just go rob a bank?

knslms, Sep 12, 2008 IP