1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't like 9 to 5 job.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RevSan, Sep 4, 2014.

1. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to run the online business just because you dont like 9-5 job, then you probably wouldnt success. You shall noticed that people who run online job, especially the beginning stage, they might spend much more than 8 hours a day, it can be up to 24/7

lifeplayer, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  2. mahmudulsbs

mahmudulsbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also agree with you. I don't like 9 to 5 job, i like independent job. I think Freelancing is best choose for independent job.

mahmudulsbs, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  3. user751139

user751139 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    9 - 5 jobs can been good depending on what you have to do and how tough your boss is. I'm in IT myself and most of the time I'm able to surf the net and do whatever I like :)
    But again it's really depending on the job that you do and mainly how your boss is :p

user751139, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  4. MrApexy

MrApexy Member

Best Answers:
    It takes a long time to get away from 9-5 jobs... I've been working on it for some time now, with a bit of success. couple of problems i have come across, when in the change over, making a new business takes alot of your time, so you will be working two jobs for a while (i work 7:00-3:30 then 7:00pm-11:00 atm)not only this but if you have people you have to take care of ie family, kids, it makes it a longer process again... I finish work pick up my kids, make dinner, get everyone to bed, try and spend some time with my wife then i start work again... trying to keep focused with these things wearing you out can be a challenge.
    I hope things go as well for you as they have for me(hopefully easier), good luck.

MrApexy, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  5. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    do not leave the 9 to 5 job , before you get a new job or new way of income and stable. online business is not a easy way . you need very long time to do so and have a great website or blog that you sell thing on it .

fokerss, Oct 12, 2014 IP