1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know what to call it. Please read and help.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by v4vaibhav, Oct 2, 2013.

Hi friends,

I have done SEO for my website http://dentalclinicinnoida.com, good enough to reach the top spot for the desired keywords. It usually come 3rd or 4th on google search. However, business is not as expected because there are some additional links (I don't know what we call them) which come before the search results (snapshot attached).

I want my website to appear there also, but don't even know what to call them, let alone how to get it there. Please see the snapshot and advise how can I get my website there.

Thanks a lot

Vaibhav

Attached Files:

Solved! View solution.
    v4vaibhav, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    They look like the site owners have verified their location with Google - do that through the google+ page for the business. They will send you a postcard in the mail with a code that verifies that the business has a valid physical location.

sarahk, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  3. v4vaibhav

v4vaibhav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Sarah,
    Thanks for replying so promptly. You don't know how greatly you have helped me. I was struggling to find this since several weeks. I tried doing as you suggested, and it worked. I am just waiting for the process to be completed now.

Thanks a ton.

Vaibhav

v4vaibhav, Oct 2, 2013 IP