1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know what niche should my blog be about?!?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FarrisFahad, Jan 1, 2019.

1. webtmaster

webtmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    building a commercial website is more rewarding than a blog as for my experience i started as s blogger and made money with Affiliate and adsense etc but now i have my own webstore i build it my self and the site is around 4 months old now it has started getting sales regularly..Now i am more relaxed and confidence in my site now working on promoting and sending traffic to site as im an expert in web traffic thanks for the internet.

webtmaster, Jan 20, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  2. jamoyblake123

jamoyblake123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find this helpful. So, thanks for sharing this useful information.

jamoyblake123, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  3. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    Any updates? Have you decided on a topic to start with?

I think it's important for you to be passionate about what you do, no matter what that is.

Good luck! Keep us posted:cool:

ultra_sweet, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  4. Elliyv

Elliyv Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you like? What are you good at? What is the point of creating a blog on a topic that you are not interested in, then the work on the blog will be and you do not like it. See what surrounds you and run. Maybe you are good at modeling clay? It would seem, and how you bring the information will be the main thing.

Elliyv, Jan 29, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. AlexRendon

AlexRendon Member

Best Answers:
    Just go for it. Create one video tutorial per day. It doesn't have to be very long. 3-5 minutes. It doesn't have to be perfect either. Just get the important stuff out. You're just starting off. There's this movie called "Catch Me if You Can" with Leonardo Decaprio where he plays a criminal that's on the run. He disguises him self as doctor, a pilot and a professor. When he finally gets caught. They asked him "How did you teach a sociology class if you're not a professor"? He response was, "Easy, you just have to be one chapter ahead of the class." So don't worry about the topics being already covered. The majority of people who watch your tutorials will be one chapter behind. True story by the way! Also, from one 3 minute video, you could transcribe it and create a 300+ word article to post on your blog or as a long post on Instagram if you add emojis. Plus other assets. Get going!

AlexRendon, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  6. Anna Gray

Anna Gray Peon

Best Answers:
    I should learn from your work, Thanks for sharing

Anna Gray, Jan 31, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  7. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with you. Just would like to add one point here. Videos (entertaining/Gossip/Information/) also can be added as it will help the traffic of the blog further. Love to hear your thought.

Shivani Shrivastav, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  8. Salman Saleem

Salman Saleem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start blogging what you like. Take a start first. Then observe and look around other bloggers how they are building their audience. Offer something unique in your blog. People are attracted to humor. Create humor in your blog post. Work on seo of your blog. Focus on just producing quality in initial months. Once you start ranking, then focus on advertising and gather leads from people

Salman Saleem, Mar 7, 2019 IP
  9. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    That's completely wrong: every topic may be covered, but you will represent everything from own perspective own way. Be sure you start only in topic you are interested, because in a time you will lose interest blogging about topicwhich you do not like or interested about.
    It's like: there are thousands of pictures captured of Big Ben in London, so do not take that picture one more time.

moneyroad, Mar 8, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  10. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Go GREEN GREEN GREEN... you could create an entire blog just by dissecting AOC's green new deal. HA!

Karen May Jones, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  11. MoonTree

MoonTree Member

Best Answers:
    Even though you think that they have been covered, you should blog about what you know. People are all different and learn in different ways. You might be saying the same thing but it will be in your words and from your perspective.

MoonTree, Mar 23, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  12. beninbro

beninbro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which of the three topics do you feel you can add the most value on based upon YOUR OWN unique personal experiences? Because it doesn't matter how many other sites there are that cover the same topic...

As long as you 'keep it real', there's always someone out there that will reward you with repeat visits, listens, views, shares, and purchases simply because there's something about your story that speaks to them like noone else can.

So your challenge is to dig deep and focus on your 'why'. Doing so will give you a clearer understanding of which of the three audiences you're best suited to help. Make sense?

beninbro, Mar 23, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  13. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always choose a niche you're knowledgeable about.

Nothing beats a feeling when you write it yourself and knowing that it'll be up there for the people to read about.

irule272, Apr 3, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  14. betandallas

betandallas Member

Best Answers:
    Technology would be best for you. You can get the ideas about content at techcrunch.

betandallas, Apr 6, 2019 IP
  15. Steph Social

Steph Social Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whatever you're most passionate about! The topic you could talk about for hours! This way you won't run out of interest. It can be broad at first and then once you start writing you narrow it down as you go along. This will also help you identify your audience!
    Https://stephsocial.com

Steph Social, Apr 6, 2019 IP
  16. 99digitalsolutions.com

99digitalsolutions.com Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 2 criterias: 1. Which topic is the one you already know more then average of your friends? 2. Which topic would you like/love to know more?

If you find for both criteria one answer, you found your topic!

99digitalsolutions.com, Apr 17, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  17. MinaC

MinaC Peon

Best Answers:
    Digital marketing is an interesting niche itself.

MinaC, May 31, 2019 IP
  18. EmiliaWheelman

EmiliaWheelman Peon

Best Answers:
    Write what you're happy writing about and what you know best, even if its been covered in the past people will read yours if it's interesting and/or informative. No point writing about something you're not that knowledgable on, do something YOU like.

EmiliaWheelman, Jun 13, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  19. Tsebo Mallane

Tsebo Mallane Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't overthink things. You already have an idea of what type of niches you are interested in, all you have to do is narrow down and try to be more specific. For example, if you do digital marketing, you could perhaps add in a coding aspect like a blog that focuses on coding that digital marketers might do in their work.

Tsebo Mallane, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  20. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi FarrisFahad
    As you said you built the blog but have no Idea for what topic you should write on? There are various fields to write on and all depend on is your field of interest. So start writing on the topics that you are master or having strong knowledge. As you said you wanted to write on the topics like Digital Marketing, Personal Development, etc and these topics are already covered. I want to tell you one thing these topics don't based on only one strategy or the same strategies. There are various strategies for doing better then the exists one so if you have knowledge about particular then share your experience through the blog and write something that you have experienced about that or any case study you did for the same.
    Hope you will understand I want to say

Sumit_Singh, Jun 21, 2019 IP