1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know about reversals, but withdrawal problem seems to be getting resolved

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by vijeta, Feb 11, 2010.

1. kdsshare

kdsshare Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ReviewWriter, try to withdraw and let us know if it's working. Is it saying Pending or Cancelled or Completed ? Someone has to try this. Paypal is always sending late news.

kdsshare, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. vijeta

vijeta Peon

Best Answers:
    wowwwwww.... lol.. Guys and girls... I didn't know this thread would be so live..lol

Firstly , I am a girl.

Secondly, I didn't disappear, neither am I trying to fool, nor am I bull shi£tng... and nethier am I paypal's relative. Lol

These were withdrawals ( aka money sent by paypal to my bank acc) to verify my account. However let me clear this. I tried to link my bank acc only to see if withdrawals are working fine now. (For those who know how verifying your PP with a bank account works, would understand what I am saying more clearly). I did so and got a mail from paypal on 8th Feb which said :

Dear vijeta bhatia,

We are currently experiencing an issue in processing transfers to India bank accounts. As a result, the two small deposits sent to your bank account by PayPal to complete account verification have been delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

While we work to resolve this issue, you may link and confirm your credit card to become verified, which will lift your sending and withdrawal limits. To begin this process, log into your PayPal account and follow the prompt within the “notifications” box on the Account Overview page.

Thank you,

PayPal

On 10th Feb I got this mail :

PayPal made two small deposits to your bank account.

1.Check your bank account and note the exact deposit amounts.

I have to check my bank account tomorrow, for all those who want confirmation and screenshots...lol

Also, the paypal blog guy Anuj said the issue will be resolved in the next 3 days. So hope for the best. Everyone :)

PS: All my other transactions are running perfectly smooth now. Have got 3 payments since the past 5 days, none were reversed.

vijeta, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  3. kdsshare

kdsshare Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that means, we can start withdrawing in next 24 hrs. If the small deposits are made in our bank for verification, then the withdrawals will also be fine. Anyone try to withdraw. If failed, your money will be bck in your PayPal.

4. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no! these small deposits for verification were working since Jan 27th and only bigger withdrawals was stuck and refunded.

olddocks, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. vijeta

vijeta Peon

Best Answers:
    I must correct you,what you said isn't right because I requested the verification deposits on 2nd feb but they(pp) emailed me later saying it won't be possible because paypal is having issues with the whole withdrawal process and they would send me as the issue gets resolved and then today I got the deposits, so it's not like the verification process wasn't affected, it was equally affected....

So it's not like they have been working fine since 27th Jan :)

It migt be possible that bigger amounts were stuck, (or may be still are), all we can do is just hope for the best :)

vijeta, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  6. cottonian_2005

cottonian_2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so everything being said and discussed. I still feel that till the time paypal official posts on their blog regarding smooth working of bank withdrawls we should wait. There is no point sticking your money AGAIN.

cottonian_2005, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  7. kdsshare

kdsshare Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Agree with you.

8. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    friend,

what's your bank. I am using SBI. But still no funds received.. :(

PRGuy, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  9. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i saw your site. Nice to see somebody like me related to PR services. i own PR*Urgent. Not sure if you heard this press release site.

olddocks, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  10. Uncle Din

Uncle Din Peon

Best Answers:
    Vijeta, the problem was - your post was quite misleading !

People here are all worried (including you I guess) and were checking this forum like every minute for a good news. You didn't mention it was a deposit by Paypal and not anything to do with bank withdrawals.

Anyway glad you clarified it.

Uncle Din, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  11. krishmk

krishmk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, DO NOT initiate withdrawal unless you get an official update from PAYPAL.
    They have clearly mentioned not to initiate withdrawal until they give a green signal.
    Else you may be risking your money getting locked in no man's land for few days... like it happened for many of us earlier.

krishmk, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  12. tempest-tossed

tempest-tossed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even I tried to verify my PayPal a/c with by SBI a/c on 2nd Feb. But still did not receive any deposits by PayPal in the bank a/c. Will let you guys know if it really happens.

@ Vijeta

Which bank did you use?

tempest-tossed, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  13. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are very true Uncle :D

@Vijeta
    Don't post misleading info we are already burned...

If you don't know something don't post anything. I will never bother to see what she says on any post from now

samser_m, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  14. jalanbk

jalanbk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But as someone got the verification deposit, it's sure that paypal is working on to resolve the issue...

I am sure withdrawals will not work right now but it will work in next few days

jalanbk, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  15. deepak1986

deepak1986 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yup it should not take long time now, i am hoping things get started on monday :p

deepak1986, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  16. Melisa

Melisa Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean I transferred my funds to my bank account but It reverse and all the amount is again in my paypal account. :(

Melisa, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  17. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh okay . please don't transfer now. Hold on for a few days and then try . These issues should get resolved in a few days.

WebBuddy, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  18. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    My withdrawal of 27th Jan has been reversed to Paypal. And today I was reimbursed the difference in currency conversion. So all funds restored to paypal.

JayOnNet, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  19. vijeta

vijeta Peon

Best Answers:
    For those who think I am trying to misguide, take a call, don't read by thread, I am not here to entertain. I just posted my personal experience, and very much clarified it as well.

For those who want to know the bank, it's Federal.

PS: I didn't ask anyone to start withdrawing... so hold your horses..

vijeta, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  20. rahul7281

rahul7281 Peon

Best Answers:
    did you recieved the amount or not..please tell this

rahul7281, Feb 12, 2010 IP