1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I decided to quit my job when....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Roadwarrior77, Jun 19, 2011.

1. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean the World economy is not bad? Are the unemployment rates low in the World? Are the statictics wrong? Sorry but your point is not clear. He is lucky if he has a job in this bad economy. Most probably he can not find a job or a job with better conditions after quitting his current job.

In addition to the bad economy, having an irrelevant self-employed period in his background will affect him negatively. Most of the bosses don't prefer a person who was his own boss in the past. Because being a successful boss is always better than being a successful worker. So, if someone was a boss in the past, he can quit the job anytime to try to be a boss again.

makeit easy, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. Shillpa

Shillpa Peon

Best Answers:
    I love my job and I dont wanna quit.

Shillpa, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  3. bizpowers

bizpowers Member

Best Answers:
    dont quit your job.

bizpowers, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll quit my job by the end of this month :(

daica85, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  5. whitebeauty

whitebeauty Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya correct and i agree with you Then what is the reason of such unemployment in many other countries. Is the government is sleeping?

whitebeauty, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  6. manivannang

manivannang Peon

Best Answers:
    i wish i had a job and got bored of doing the same again and again but yeaaa i could earn $$ or if you are talent in ourdays find a job which you gonna do but if u dont succed then u r in trouble dude.

manivannang, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would never quit my job.I receive shares as well as a salary.The company I work for is on the way up and therefore so is my income.It's much more than a job as the owners trust me to run the place when they are gone which is often.The employees also turn to me with their personal problems and issues.I am personally invested in the company as well as professionally invested.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  8. Rothschild

Rothschild Peon

Best Answers:
    I will quit my job when my website traffic reaches ten thousand visits per day.

Rothschild, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  9. asonda

asonda Member

Best Answers:
    Don't quit your day job for the sake of it. I'd disagree with what others have said, a day job sometimes is NOT stress free. I previously worked in sales and endured the worst time of my life! Pressure, bullying a real case for harrassment and disrespect in the work place! I was at breaking point mentally and physically, I had to leave for my own health! Now, working for myself, it's hard but rewarding and I'm much happier and healthier!

asonda, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some people enjoy the social life of a job, others don't but have a family to feed or even just themselves..
    Personally I enjoy not having to speak or live close to anyone for money just because I sell my time to some boss or customers. But for other people, they could become depressed with working online even if they get a confortable income out of it. The "life at home" that online earnings provide is not ideal for anyone, me I don't have a problem with it because I never worked in a company setting for a long time, I think in total in my life it is about one year, 12 months, not more and counting every job, even student jobs, part time and everything. So it's not a change for me, but I imagine it can become a psychological problem for someone who has worked 10 years or more and then decides to go freelance or even worse totally online earnings, working on his own web properties from home.

JamesColin, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  11. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never had a job to quit from ...

w3bmaster, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  12. avimartin

avimartin Peon

Best Answers:
    Business graph is always up and down so friends always think positive side and start work from the beginning.

It's depend upon you that what are you doing with your job.if i am on your position never quite my job.

avimartin, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  13. jamesotto

jamesotto Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't want to quit my job at the moment because of the learning which I get everyday. So, no quitting Plzz...

jamesotto, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  14. sphex777

sphex777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to leave the office for I find no purpose in it aside from financial support, music gives me happiness less financial support but good enough. So, I'll stick with music.

sphex777, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  15. Rooky

Rooky Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not an Advocate of Quitting a Job without having another one lined up. I guess it's my instinct to not have to Rely on anyone else to Take care of me. This may be the one good thing that came out of Growing up all alone and not being able to Rely on anyone else s Help.

Rooky, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  16. nebo

nebo Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't quit your job

nebo, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  17. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never had a job !

w3bmaster, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  18. FlipRivals

FlipRivals Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend reading Robert Kiyosaki book called Before You Quit Your Job. You should build some assets, and educate yourself before quitting your job. I tried taking the plunge for one year but came to find out I still did not know everything I needed to know before quitting. Its best to keep your day job while building a business that will bring you in some income. Then you can quit.

FlipRivals, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  19. leojidda

leojidda Member

Best Answers:
    smart people can get $$ from more ways..... so.. be smart and creative... then money will come to you...
    online and offline can done in one time... we have 24 hours daily man... so.. no worried about crisis... :)

leojidda, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  20. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Depand your mind...........dude

Irfi0009, Feb 23, 2012 IP