1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I created a fun way to interact with website visitors!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Robrecht, Feb 27, 2021.

Hi, fellow business owners!

I used to run an e-commerce store in sunglasses a while back and had mixed feelings about it. I had decent amounts of traffic but literally almost 0% conversion rate compared to the average ~1-2%.

I knew something was off but couldn’t really validate what it was because there was no way for me to ask the website visitors or at least engage them long enough to increase their likelihood of converting to a customer. I eventually shut down the store a while ago but didn’t forget about my experience running it.

A couple of years later now, I built the tool that I was thinking of but didn’t fully realize at that time. I created a live shopping widget that I put on my website to engage with website visitors.

It helps me get a human presence on my website, just like you would have in a real store.

To finish the story, a friend (who comically is also running an e-commerce store in sunglasses but way more successful than me...) is using this to increase his conversions. We are going live later today on our website https://www.tryemcee.com/ to showcase the widget.

Let me know if you have any feedback!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2021
    Robrecht, Feb 27, 2021 IP