1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I can't register in Paypal. Support doesn't help.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Sergey S, Dec 5, 2011.

Hello! I believe that you will help me!

I try to register the account. All the data is correct. But after submitting the form appears an error: "Some information is incorrect or missing. Please correct your entries and try again later". The problem is that I can't figure out what exactly "information is incorrect". All required fields I fill carefully.
    I wrote to support but with no result. I've already received from they 4 or 5 messages. Most of them contain info like:

Support doesn't tell anything concretely info regarding this issue.

Maybe I enter incorrect data into some field? Or anything else?
    This is screenshot of one of my attempts to register http://oi39.tinypic.com/2qdquk7.jpg
    (I hid some data).
    In that time I used password: "dl;sfihsd;klfhsdlkf`1212AAAdadadfgsS" so the problem is not in the password.

Hope you'll help me.

Attached Files:

Sergey S, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot see the `@' in the email field. That might be the problem. You also used special characters like ; in the password. Use just alphabets & numbers.

parsibagan, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. Sergey S

Sergey S Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the answer. In the email field I enter the '@'. In the password field I tried many variants including variant with no special chars. But all the same can't register in Paypal.

Sergey S, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  4. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I can see, your previous password was more than 20 characters, that might be the problem. Why do you not get in touch with Paypal on Twitter? They will answer your queries quickly over there.

parsibagan, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  5. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your password should be in between 8 to 20 characters with atleast one special characters. I am giving an example of password to use in PayPal - digitalpoint_DG4

Digital_shubhi, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  6. rapidoffers

rapidoffers Peon

Best Answers:
    your previous password was more than 20 characters. It is only in between 8 to 20 chars

rapidoffers, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  7. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your password was not in their demand that might be the problem. Why don't you share your problem with Paypal on Twitter or Facebook page? They will answer your queries quickly over there.

nekabloggymedia, Jan 20, 2017 IP