1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I cant monetize my Reddit traffic :(

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Drwebber, Sep 3, 2017.

Hi,
    I get loads of traffic from Reddit,as Reddit users are usually reluctant to click on ads,i had no money using CPA ads.For example,i used propeller interstitial ads,i get 20 usd for 10 k visitors that i get from Facebook,and i got 0 USD(yes 0 USD) for 10 k traffic that i got from Reddit.Most of y traffic is from US and UK.
    I tried some native ads like adnow and they rate was pretty nothing.i cant use more popular native ads at the moment as my site is newly launched and my Alexa rank is about 700 k.
    I tried some pop up networks but their impression counting is very bad(28 impression for 6 k visitors).
    So how can i monetize my Reddit traffic,users are very reluctant to click on any ads.
    What would be your offer?
    Thanks.
    SEMrush

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Drwebber, Sep 3, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most internet traffic today is bot traffic. Are you sure it's all legit traffic? What does you GA say?

qwikad.com, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  3. Drwebber

Drwebber Peon

Best Answers:
    It is me myself who get traffic from Reddit,so i'm sure that my traffic is real and human :).
    GA says that the average session time is very low (6 seconds),users nag about ads.So i should find a less agressive way to monetize this traffic.

Drwebber, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Take a different strategy - don't show ads until they're on their second page of your site and then maybe sell them something - hip tshirts on your theme. Lets say you run a gaming site, then shirts related to the game. Set it all up on society6 or redbubble and advertise your account there rather than traditional ads.

sarahk, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  5. mark2mam

mark2mam Active Member

Best Answers:
    mark2mam, Oct 13, 2017 IP