1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I can't get ads back

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by diasf, Jun 11, 2015.

Hello

I believe this is the section for my topic, if not please move it and accept my appologies.

I really need someone's help.

I've used "jv16 PowerTools X" to cleanup my PC and, after that, every javascript ads have disappeared. I look at any site with any browser, IE, FF or Chrome, and I see no javascript ads. They are there, as I can see in source code, but they do not display.

When I entered this site, Digital Point, I received the message that "Parts of site failed to load... If you are using an ad blocker addon, you should to disable it (it blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work)."

Yes, they are blocked and I really don't know how to unblock them.

Javascript is active, I've disabled AVG and nothing changes. I need to see them, because I have AdSense in my website and I can't see the ads. It's not an AdSense problem because I can't see them in other websites and also other ads besides AdSense do not appear.

I've cleaned cookies and history from the browsers and nothing changes.

Can anyone tell me how can I have it back?

I thank you very much for any help anyone can give me.

Fernando

diasf, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  2. diasf

diasf Peon

Best Answers:
    Found the solution with a user's help. Easy... after knowing it... just edit "hosts" file and take off the lines.

diasf, Jun 12, 2015 IP