1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Can't Find Any Virtual Assistant Job For 2 Months, Where Do I Start?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by meol, Sep 12, 2018.

I've been trying to find virtual assistant job for almost 2 months but but haven't found one yet, and the rate i am requesting is only $2 per hour.

I tried posting on facebook groups but still no result.

I am looking for virtual assistant tasks like web research, data entry, posting content on websites, collecting leads on websites or any work that i am instructed to do.

My question is what businesses need virtual assistant the most so that i can contact them to see if i can be useful to them?

I am willing to work from free at the beginning and later on i won't charge more than $2 or $3 per hour.
    SEMrush

Thanks

meol, Sep 12, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into fiverr or elance? There are other such sites, as well.

jrbiz, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a portfolio of your content? Might help if marketers can have a look at the quality of your work. Do you have a resume to show your qualifications? How were you posting your services on FB?

Your post here states you'll do anything. I suggest you figure out what web-based service you are extremely good at performing and start from there.

You can always add more services later as you acquire competent skills for them.

JoeSpirit, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  4. michellerr

michellerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi - my immediate reaction is $2 ? - who would work for $2 - (Understanding that everyone needs to do whatever they can to provide for their family) - it createws a negative impression in the buyer;s mind - you might experiment with higher rates - at least $4 - that's pretty much as low as I've seen offered. Best wiahes.

michellerr, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  5. X-ception

X-ception Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have a resume or a portfolio of similar work you have done in the past?

X-ception, Sep 17, 2018 at 8:16 PM IP