1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i can't access my facebook account

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by shamim mahmud, Feb 4, 2015.

hi,
    i have a facebook account. i didn't use this account since 1 year. now once i tried to log in today, its wanting a security check. but i can't pass the photo verification. is there any way to access my account?

shamim mahmud, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Yes, Facebook does this checks if the account is unused for a longer period of time. You could try sending an email to the Facebook support center and telling them about your problem, or, if it's possible, open a new account. The last option will probably work faster. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you must be signing in your account from a different location which will show up in facebook server as different ip address when you created this account. This is the reason they are asking you for a security check, its okay, just answer all the security questions and get your account back.

China_girl, Feb 7, 2015 IP