1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I cannot break the barrier

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Aug 12, 2022.

Hy folks

I create short videos with me speaking

I upload the videos on titktok ,yt shorts ,pinterest ,fb and instagram reels

The thing its the videos get the same amount of views

For example on tiktok i get exact amount of views per video

So i get like 200 or 300 views per video

How i got to change this because i am going crazy ,like my videos been programed to get in range of 200 views

Thanks

Spartan14, Aug 12, 2022 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be honest with yourself - are the videos good? could they be better? Keep creating and improving. Make sure to give value, make someone laugh, smile, think, w.e it is to get them interested and truly like the video. The algorithms aren't as complicated as people think. If people like your content and watch it all, it will get rewarded with more visibility. Not all views are equal, some leave quicker than others. If people are leaving and not even watching a whole "YT Short" - you have a problem and need to work on that.

Please share your stuff if it's allowed and you're willing. Also, I don't mean anything in a negative way. Dude, I suck on video haha it takes guts to put yourself out there, even if it's just audio. So don't feel bad if you can or need to improve the content in any way. Whether it's editing, the way you speak, the actual content, etc. There's no secret any person here can tell you to fix this.

cronik, Aug 12, 2022 IP
    JEET, jrbiz and sarahk like this.
  3. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The views are one thing but are you gaining any followers and subscribers from them? Are you creating videos in the internet marketing niche? Your videos may have to be a bit more creative (do you have any we can see?). It may be the case of quantity wins if you don't mind creating and distributing lots of videos.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 27, 2022 IP
    JEET, jrbiz and cronik like this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How are you promoting the videos? Have you tried testing various marketing promotions and campaigns to see how it affects your viewership on the various channels?

jrbiz, Sep 28, 2022 IP
    JEET and cronik like this.
  5. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Share a link of your video here, may be we can point out something specific. Keep making videos, you never know which video will take off in a big way.

JEET, Sep 29, 2022 IP