1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I Can Write Regular Blog Posts/Articles for You - Starting Today

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by CaitSith4343, Nov 29, 2010.

I am providing my services as a blogger/content writer to those looking for blog posts or articles for their websites. I'm sure you're all busy so I'll get right to the point:

A little info about me:
    • I am a native English speaker and have lived in the United States all of my life.
    • I'm currently studying business at Boston College.
    • My writing and grammar skills are much better than the average you'll find here on DP or on other forums. I can write excellent content on a wide variety of topics and can do research to write about topics that I'm not familiar with. Simply put, you won't be disappointed with my blog posts and articles.

What I provide:
    • Regular Blog Posting Service - I can provide daily or weekly blog posts on almost any niche. I can either email clients their articles, or I can post them directly to wordpress or other blogging platforms.
    • Article Writing Service - I can write keyword-targeted articles on a wide variety of topics. If you have a medium-large set of articles you need completed, I'm your guy.

What I charge:
    I start at $0.01/word, and this is an excellent price for the quality I provide.
    If you would like me to come up with my own article/post topics, or do keyword research to determine the best topics for your site before writing, I may charge a bit more. If you are interested in these services let me know and we'll work something out.

I'm looking to take on several regular writing jobs, and can pump out quite a bit of quality content every day. If you have a decent size one-time job, I may also be interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss the job you need completed.

CaitSith4343, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  2. jtkoene

jtkoene Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any examples? Links to live blog posts you have written?

jtkoene, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  3. shmo

shmo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, I would like to see some samples online.

shmo, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  4. CaitSith4343

CaitSith4343 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just sent you guys PMs.

CaitSith4343, Nov 30, 2010 IP