1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I can make videos from articles for $5 only

Discussion in 'Services' started by bestwriter, Feb 24, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,

As you know that, SEO has changed in 2019.
    Video Marketing and Ranking Using Videos has become easier now.
    Creating videos related to your website and content with your link and keywords in description after uploading on Video Networks helps with ranking. By uploading your videos on the top video sharing sites you are also pulling traffic for life. This will bring organic visitors from video sharing websites for life and also each video you have will have it's own ranking and it will be indexed by Search Engines.

So for successful video marketing, you need too many videos so keeping in mind the requirements of marketers, I am making whiteboard videos in bulk @ $5 only. So to get the video you should have an article which you want to turn it into a video and I will make your article into a video which you can submit to video sharing sites. PM me if you have any questions.

Thank You

bestwriter, Feb 24, 2019 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My questions are:

1. what is your payment method?
    2. what is the min number of videos we can order(what if I need only one)
    3. what is the max duration of video you can make
    4. is the voice included in $5? if yes.. would be male voice or female voice?
    5. you will take payment in advance or after work?

c4cyber, Feb 26, 2019 IP