1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I can give you articles at very cheap price with high quality

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RUSHABH007, Jul 30, 2010.

I HAVE AN TEAM OF ARTICLE WRITERS WHO CAN WRITE ON ANY TOPIC, I HAVE AN EXPERIENCE OF LAST SEVEN YEARS, WE ARE DOING THIS BUSINESS LAST SEVEN YEARS.

I CAN GIVE YOU ARTICLES WITH

CS PASSED
    100% UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL
    HIGH QUALITY
    WITHOUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE

AT VERY CHEAPEST PRICE

$3 PER 500 WORDS ARTICLE

IF YOU WANT TO BUSINESS WITH ME FOR LONG TIME BUSINESS, CONTACT ME ON MY G MAIL ID AS FOLLOW

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME ON MY G MAIL ID

shahrushabh910@gmail.com

WE ALSO PROVIDE ARTICLE RE WRITING SERVICE.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thanks.

I PROVIDE TWO ARTICLE SAMPLE AS FOLLOW

A DODGY AFFAIR

We are inundated with information regarding colon cleansing and its miraculous effects. All these information gives rise to various doubts in our minds. But the most repetitive questions remain that whether colon cleansing is a safe option or not? The opinion largely differs from people to people. Some believe that if face cleansing can find a coveted position in our daily routine then the same importance should be given to colon cleansing as well. It is said that over a period of time, certain amount stool keeps getting clogged in the colon and as a result toxins are developed and it gets spread in the entire body. Various theories have been formulated for colon cleansing, but it is not scientifically proved yet.

Is colon cleansing yet another scam which is all set to fool us? The answer depends on the individual and the level of colon cleansing practiced by him. Medical research has proved that all the harmful toxins of our body are removed by the lungs and kidney from the blood stream. It is not possible for the colon to contain stools for such a long period of time. Colon cleansing entails flushing of water through the intestines, which might hinder the function of the intestine. The intestine works as an absorbing center for food nutrients and it also acts a waste disposal centre. But ignoring its former functionality is utter foolishness, and colon cleansing promotes it. It is pretty obvious that when water will be flushed through the intestines, it will drain away the vital nutrients and mineral deficiency will take place.

Should we subject ourselves to such side effects of colon cleansing? Certainly not as colon cleansing may cause damage to the colon and dehydration is rampant with colon cleansing. The safest way to practice colon cleansing is by following the natural method of colon cleansing. The natural way of colon cleansing includes the consumption of rich high fiber diet with lots of water. Foods with high fiber facilitates in clear bowel movements. A healthy dose of fruits and vegetables will constitute the adequate amount of fiber required by the body. Good blood circulation always enhances the performance level of the colon. So in order to maintain good blood circulation, just fetch your shoes and go for a jog. Physical activities are always valuable for the well being of the body.

So we realize that colon cleansing takes place in our body itself. As the food digestion system is a continuous process, even colon cleansing can be considered as the same and external efforts should be made. If you want to go ahead with the process of external colon cleansing, then do it under complete assistance of the certified medical professionals.

ACNE AND ME

Don’t we always wonder that why acne has chosen our skin as their habitat? There are many reasons for it. And before we blame the stress levels, junk food, and our dirty skin for it, a few myths should be dispelled. All the above stated factors do not enhance or catalyze the process of acne formation. Oil glands, blocked skin pores, bacteria, and our genes are the primary factors, which gives birth to acne.

The medical term for oil glands is sebaceous glands. These are found deep in our skin. A small canal containing hair (known as follicle) is connected to every sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces sebum, so that the follicles are well lubricated so that the skin does not become dry. Sebum is the body’s natural moisturizer! The cavity of the canal is known as the skin pore. The sebaceous glands produces sebum with the hormone named androgen. Androgen increases the size of the sebaceous glands and sebum production. It is during the time of puberty when the amount of androgens increases and this is the prime reason for teenagers succumbing to acne. Whenever the skin pores get clogged due to excess oil production and its passage through the sebaceous gland to our skin surface, oil is blocked in the skin pores and this condition is known as acne. The bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes are found on our skin. It acts as a protective shield so that other harmful bacteria cannot harm the skin. But Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, plays a pivotal role in the formation of acne. This bacterium grows in the clogged pore when the sebum is blocked in the follicles and it also produces certain enzymes, which when combined with sebum, gives rise to skin irritation. Acne occurs to those people whose follicles contain more Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, when compared to acne free skin.

At times you just have to crib about your genes because they might be the root cause for your acne. So go through your family albums and if you see your parents flaunting acne marks, the chances are pretty good that you will be sporting acne soon! The effect that environment has on our skin cannot be denied. According to the statistics, people residing in the humid regions are prone to acne. It is imperative to purchase cosmetics which boasts of high quality. At times the cosmetics may deteriorate the condition of acne as the ingredients of cosmetics contains substances like vegetable oils, oleic acids, etc which aggravates acne.

RUSHABH007, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. watchfootball

watchfootball Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    How much for you to rewrite 2000 words of content ?

watchfootball, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  3. RUSHABH007

RUSHABH007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I HAVE AN TEAM OF ARTICLE WRITERS WHO CAN WRITE ON ANY TOPIC. I HAVE AN EXPERIENCE OF LAST SEVEN YEARS.

I CAN GIVE YOU ARTICLES WITH

CS PASSED
    100% UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL
    HIGH QUALITY​
    WITHOUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE​

AT VERY CHEAPEST PRICE

$3 PER 500 WORDS ARTICLE​

IF YOU WANT TO BUSINESS WITH ME FOR LONG TIME BUSINESS, CONTACT ME ON MY G MAIL ID AS FOLLOW

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME ON MY G MAIL ID

shahrushabh910@gmail.com​

WE ALSO PROVIDE ARTICLE RE WRITING SERVICE.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thanks.

I PROVIDE ONE ARTICLE SAMPLE AS FOLLOW

SEO Company Melbourne, SEO Agency Melbourne, SEO expert Melbourne,

Seo services Melbourne, Seo Melbourne

Title1: An easy way to improve your website page rank

Title2. How can I expand my business with SEO Company Melbourne?

Title3: How the SEO services Melbourne will work to improve my business?

Title4: How to find Best SEO agency Melbourne?

At this point, I would like to share few a words regarding SEO Company Melbourne, which helped me to expand my business throughout the country. In earlier days, I had no options to expand my firm due to lack of knowledge in Search Engine Optimization. From the past decade, it has been observed that, there are many technologies are helping small business to expand to be worldwide. One of them is Internet technology. In most of the times, no doubt, we heard the term SEO agency Melbourne being bandied around at parties and social gatherings. Most of the people are not having much knowledge about SEO expert Melbourne and how they really cause a change to the success of my online business.

When it comes to SEO, it is just a short form of Search Engine Optimization the content and internal and external links of your website in such a way that you will get maximum traffic from search engines without having to pay for it. That sounds great either very easy or very difficulty, depending on how you look at it. Here one thing we need to understand that, if there is no website that places in top ranks of the search engines, it will not help to boost your online business. Here, what kind of websites you are having are not an important, whether it is Microsoft or the pet shop around the corner, that must fit into the particular category and every business would like to see their website in the first page of the search engine.

For example, if you are having a website regarding your profession and covering various aspects of services and products. If anyone searches your website based on the keywords, which are related to your profession, services or products, they will get almost fifty million sites. Almost everyone in those sites would like to obtain top of the page of search engines. The solution for this issue is you need to obtain the services of a SEO expert Melbourne. At this point, I would like to suggest that do not attempt to become everything to everyone. We need to obtain an SEO expert Melbourne to get the maximum results.

The next thing we need to consider that selecting the best keywords which are related to your profession, services or products. However, these keywords will play a vital role in obtaining the top positions. Furthermore, there are many competitors will be uses these keywords to get top rank. After that, we need to understand that our websites must contain the best quality and relevant content to make more visitors to become regular ones. We need to update the content of the website regularly; this will also cause to get top positions.

Here is one important thing we need to understand that try to get as many high quality websites linking back to your websites as possible. However, this is not an easy task.

It only well established and experienced Seo services Melbourne will perform these tasks. The success of your online business will depend upon the website content is of a sufficiently high standard, so other sites would see the sense of linking to you.

So, after getting the sufficient information, I personally contacted the Seo services Melbourne. They are very happy to provide their services to my business. And they are very professional at their work. After few weeks, I am happy to see that my website is getting top ranking in search engine, and I am able to get more and more traffic. Also, I am able to convert that traffic into potential customers.

Finally, there is some well established and experienced Seo expert Melbourne is providing their professional services to their clients. If you are serious about SEO Melbourne, please do not hesitate to ask questions to them. They are very happy to provide useful information for you. After obtaining their services, you will understand how important it is, even for a small website.

RUSHABH007, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  4. makingafriend

makingafriend Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    umm no offense but you might want to check your article sample it has a lot of grammar errors

makingafriend, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  5. NOLEGSORBRAINS

NOLEGSORBRAINS Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its because he has rewritten an already established article from an article site. BUYER BEWARE!

NOLEGSORBRAINS, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  6. huma89

huma89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just check for plagiarism.

huma89, Oct 28, 2012 IP