1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug I can’t write any comments

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ted From DNP, Mar 7, 2012.

Dear DP Administrators,

I sign up to DP two weeks ago. I tried to replay to thread and to participate in discussion.
    I sanded two emails to Administrators but I didn’t get any answers.
    Can someone help me?

Ted From DNP, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. havanother

havanother Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, me too. I can't seem to post, and I recently won an auction. I can't contact the seller, I can't PM and I can't post comments to the thread.

HELP!

Nick

havanother, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  3. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cucumba123, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. havanother

havanother Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for your help but there are 29 FAQ headings and some of them read like Google's new Ts and Cs. This forum has been developed by people who are used to dealing with things like HTML and SEO other complex languages that are a mystery to many. I imagine that works for the bulk of your target audience, but for us newbies, all this domain stuff, is a steep learning curve. Of all the forums I've been to, dedicated to various topics, this one has the most complex set of rules and regulations I've ever seen - it has a language all of its own. I've only made a few posts, and already have an infraction - for asking someone the price of something he wanted to sell! I've since discovered I was supposed to PM him.

I came here to buy things - surely this is something to be encouraged? I've won 2 auctions - the first went well, but I'm not allowed to post positive feedback! So he's being penalized because I'm new? And on the second, I can't get in touch with the seller. And frustratingly I can't post to the auction thread - as per FAQ suggestions. At the very least, I'd at least like to warn others that this particular seller has not seen the deal through - again, sort of a social service.

What I was hoping for in this thread, is some quick answers, free of legal ease. Why can't I post to the auction thread? And if I can't post to it for some reason, what am I supposed to do about this guy not seeing the deal through?

havanother, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  5. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should've made a bit contribution to the forum before participating in the BST section.
    Now what I suggest you to do is read the rules and make a few quality posts in other sections of the forum. It ain't hard, just find what interests you.

Cucumba123, Mar 11, 2012 IP