1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I buy forums

Discussion in 'Sites' started by petertdavis, Mar 22, 2014.

I'm actively buying forums. I can buy sites up to $1,000,000. That's right, a million dollar budget. I'd type out what I'm looking for exactly but there's not much point, being the membership at Digitalpoint is full of people who can't read anyway and I'll get mostly a bunch of garbage pitched at me. In the off chance that someone is out there who would like to sell a genuinely valuable site (it has happened in the past), I wanted to post up that I'm actively buying forum websites. I'm mostly interested in forums that are active, and have lots of traffic. If you've read this far, please send me a private message giving me the url of your site, how much traffic it gets (Google Analytics please) and what price you want for the site.
    Thanks!

petertdavis, Mar 22, 2014 IP
    Rivmedia and UnderWaterPc like this.