1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I built tool to scan your old tweets for stuff that could get you in trouble

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by August van de Ven, Nov 21, 2018.

Will my tweets get me fired? is a simple web app that scans your past tweets for potentially offensive tweets that you don't agree with anymore and could get you in trouble.
    A lot of people have been getting in trouble lately because of tweets they sent a long time ago. People change a lot and probably have different views now compared to some years ago. To be sure your Twitter account doesn’t contain any offensive tweets you don’t agree with anymore. That's why I made this tool. How does it work? Your public tweets will be scraped from twitter.com. Just fill in your username and wait a few seconds to minutes for your account to be scraped. You'll get a list of all your tweets that contain bad words with links to each tweet so you can do anything you want with those tweets. You'll also get a link so you can access your list later.

I'd love to know what you think about it!

August van de Ven, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  2. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's a really cool app!

PinterestUsers?, Nov 21, 2018 IP