1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i-Bizz Responsive Mega Premium Joomla Template

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by david728, Jul 18, 2012.

Hello everyone!

Today I want to introduce with you a Responsive Mega Premium Joomla Template named “iBizz”. This is a professional Joomla 2.5 template with a stylish look & clean layout created by “Themerox”. Its subtle touch makes it best suited for a corporate or business site but I think if you want to use this template for another service, you can use this for different websites. iBizz is a creative and premium quality template and build with Powerful Helix Framework which gives the theme an immeasurable weight of flexibility and agility, fast loading – using built in compression of files and data URIs. I think this template is really helpful to use for new and experienced web designer & developer because it comes with REAL QuickStart Installation Package for Joomla 2.5, various extensions and PSD Sources for various graphics used on the demo site and all the features really charmed me too. iBizz also presents a Nice Pricing Table, so you can decorate your products here with their prices. “Responsive Layout Support” is the special feature of this joomla template. So if anyone wants to use this for their tabs or android or iphone mobiles, they can easily do this. Also this template is RTL (right to left) language supported. This contains a beautiful K2 powered Image gallery with Image Show GK4. So you can display the attractive images for your services here. iBizz has 6 preset colors styles with gradient + background combination. This template contains 81+ module positions so any developer can easily decorate & customize this. There is a rich documentation with this template where you can find documentation, tutorials and find code snippets on how to customize the template.

I hope you all enjoy it. If you wish to see the live preview of ibizz, you can visit here.

http://themeforest.net/item/ibizz-responsive-mega-premium-joomla-template/2649935

Thanks to “Themrox” for their great work.

david728, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  2. racer3

racer3 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow that looks nice.

racer3, Jan 3, 2013 IP