1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I believe I've lost 80.000$ from Google Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Redareda, Apr 20, 2022.

Hi guys, I'm going to try to make it as short as possible even tho it's complicated.

I'm running a succesful website + mobile app with over 100k users a day and I monetize it with Adsense since Sep. 2021.

Over the last 6 months, I've tried to validate my address via PIN code without success.

After the 3 maximum PIN request attempts and not letter received, I contacted Adsense support.

They told me that my account was affected by a bug (without detail about the bug itself) and that they will fix it soon, in the meanwhile they have asked me for 2 different addresses and sent 5 more PIN codes from December to now.

Today 21 April 2022, they still ask me for a new address to send a 9th code and there is nothing new about the bug affecting my account (which is probably why I do not receive the letters).

There is over 80.000$ on hold on my adsense account and I think I will never get paid, If you have been brave enough to read this, here is the full story: https://support.google.com/adsense/thread/153465626?hl=en

Does anyone already waited so long and managed to get paid? If yes, it gives me hope, else, I've just lost 6 month of ad revenue, 80 grand.

Peace on you.

Redareda, Apr 20, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow so sory for you my friend .80k its a lot of money .I hope you will be able to get your money back

Spartan14, Apr 20, 2022 IP
  3. Redareda

Redareda Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Spartan14, thank you for your support, have you ever had a similar problem?
    At the moment, there are 100.000€ unpaid on my Adsense account, I still don't have a response from support and my account will expire in 5 days...

I have hired a lawyer to take legal action, I hope the letters will be taken seriously.
    I tried to call every possible phone number found on the internet, every time a robot guides me to a support page for Google Ads (instead of Adsense)

Honestly, if someone told me the story I'm telling you, I don't think I'd believe them or else I'm dealing with a liar who won't admit they were wrong.
    It is simply unbelievable!

Redareda, May 29, 2022 IP
  4. Danial Noori

Danial Noori Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh damn, you must be pretty nervous.
    I did face a similar issue a year ago (around April 2021) - my case was a bit different and the revenue was much lower so maybe not that comparable.

I connected my website to AdSense and requested the verification letter, but didn't receive it. Requested around 4 times, each time waited for 3-4 weeks, but never got one. I ended up moving to Ezoic since they pay through Payoneer (big mistake, never use Ezoic). In the meanwhile, I kept trying to contact Google support, but nothing happened.
    Do not worry though, your money is safe in your AdSense account. A solution would be to register a new account under someone else's name (maybe a sibling or a partner) and move your app/web to the new AdSense account and request a verification letter for it. This way you can at least get paid for the coming months while trying to get your old account fixed.

Danial Noori, Jul 2, 2022 IP
  5. Redareda

Redareda Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, good news, They unlocked my situation and finally paid me after almost a year.
    My advice to anyone bumping into this problem: don't give up and contact them via the Adsense contact form, this is the only way you will be able to get in touch with them.

Continue contacting them with new tickets every week if needed, don't let it die and show that you are concerned about the situation.
    At some point, they will find where is the problem and pay you even if it can be extremely irritating to wait in the dark like I did.

Good luck to you!

Redareda, Jul 2, 2022 IP
  6. ibou ebna

ibou ebna Peon

Best Answers:
    why didn't you validate it with your government id

ibou ebna, Oct 23, 2022 IP
  7. Duster200

Duster200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No worries man it will take time but at the end they will pay you just keep contacting them time to time don't stop, Adsense are not scammers they want websites like yours to put their ads

Duster200, Oct 30, 2022 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    He said they ended up paying it.

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Oct 31, 2022 IP
  9. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had same issues.

vna1611, Dec 9, 2022 IP
  10. yuhhoo.com

yuhhoo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    woww a big money. so sorry for you. I hope you will solve the problem with adsense

yuhhoo.com, Jan 29, 2023 IP