1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Am Unable To Delete My Logo!

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by z2a, Feb 3, 2013.

I can't understand why my blog's logo is not removing while I have deleted it from themes>images by using ftp. Also there is no any logo option on my theme that I need to disable it manually. I can't understand from which location the logo staying yet and showing on my blog. Is there any way that I can find out where the logo is staying?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    z2a, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  2. acquifolio

acquifolio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what theme are you using?
    have you looked in Appearance > Theme Editor > Header.php

acquifolio, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, right click on your logo if you're running Google Chrome or Firefox select Inspect Element, this will tell you the path to your logo. If you're running Internet Explorer right click on the image and choose Properties and the path will be displayed.

ArchAxis, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  4. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is most probably only in the cache, so press CTRL+F5 and check. It it still appears, simply right click on the logo and click on "copy image URL" (if using chrome) or "copy image location" if using firefox.
    Open file manager and manually change the logo file from that location. Press CTRL+F5 once again to verify the change.

psharma, Feb 5, 2013 IP