1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i am sucking adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by thebrokeman, Aug 18, 2006.

i earn more than 10000$ last month and i am cheating for almost 10 months. there are adsense groups that work very very organized in secret. i read somewhere that there 10 or 15 adsense groups that work in silence with over 10millions of members in each of them. i ran in to these groups in one of the forums in amsterdam. the group works as a company they have totaly 8 offices over the world 3 in europe 2 in the states and 3 in asia. these offices cordinate the members they tell you specicif time and specific pages to click and make every member click the other members ads therefore every body has mass traffic in their web pages. since clicks are from different ip s and different users and in coordinated times google would never understnds what is really happenning. in order to join them i first send them 5.46 $ via paypal they say it is for their fixed and office and cordination costs. then in a week i recevied a mail which says i should click 4 times a week (randomly not in sequence) the ads in the web pages which is attached to the mail. So i did it.. then in a week i received a nother mail there was a user name and password and there was link in the mail. Click the link and wrote the user name and password in to page then i page asking my web page adress has appeared i write my page name (www.....)down and click on “tasks” button then i saw which web pages i should click and when(it is really a professional and organized page it leads you step by step). for example first month i almost click almost 500 ads from different pages of strangers (asian russian turkish etc.) since then i am earning 5000$ per month (average) in the secret page it says i would never be caught if i follow the instruction and for almost 10 months i am taking my checks regularly. (i have to give 10 dollars for my earn for the fix costs of the group each month and if i don’t they kick me out. İ dont actually think that it is for costs i gues its someones share) it is said that 50-100 million dollars is circulating in these groups. my group is considering to spread out more. if you arewilling to join and if you are qualified by the group here is one of the paypal adresses for 5.46$. [***]email removed[***]. i am sure every one that says he makes more than 1000 dolars is a member of these groups. It is like james bond movies but it does not bother me as long as get my money.
    if you have any problems ask me............

thebrokeman, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Banned the user but leaving this up for educational purposes and to rub into Google's eyes the crap that is out there.

T0PS3O, Aug 18, 2006 IP
    samzach likes this.
  3. Angelus

Angelus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what to say... Scam Scam Scam :)

p.l.u.r.

Angelus, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  4. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Maybe its Google that posted it to try to trick people into emailing them...lol

yfs1, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  5. samzach

samzach Peon

Best Answers:
    unbelievable. crap.
    i think their trying to scam you out of $5.46!

samzach, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  6. frisby

frisby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There can't be organization like this. One man from google would join to it and ban al the sites. So, this shit don't exist. It is like already said, just for $5.46 in their pocket. :mad:

And if there would be 1 mio users, this can't be secure, too massive group.

frisby, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  7. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly a scam to get 5.46$ it's exactly like those lethers and sending money some people are stupid omg

w3bmaster, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  8. surfer8

surfer8 Peon

Best Answers:
    $5.46 is such a small amount, hard to believe that would be a scam. Usually those emails say "send $29.95 to blah blah". I don't believe he made 10k, but the group may be real. I've heard of these google rings, which apparently work, until they get banned. Think about it, Google would have no way of telling these are fraudulent clicks. It's not a robot, its not patterned. It's a real user clicking an ad. Who is to say it's click fraud.. because they didn't buy a product? Hence, the problem with PPC.

surfer8, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  9. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    99% of time schemes that ask you for payment is scam likr pyramid schemes

infonote, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  10. samzach

samzach Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah a real scheme might ask for money after you've seen results. or maybe set up a percentage of earnings as a fee or something. don't know, never really thought about this :p but 5.46 can convert to a lot of money in some currencies... so. and well, if they're so public that they'd start inviting people on such forums as DP - just one legit person in the group and it gets blown! it's really stoopid.

samzach, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  11. JasMate

JasMate Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is sad to think people fall for this rubbish, it sure makes me mad to see scammers getting away with this kind of stuff!

JasMate, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  12. yfs1

Best Answers:
    I just noticed this part:

Not sure if thats per day or per month but either way, shame on Shoemoney and Shawn :p

yfs1, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  13. blackpudding

blackpudding Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! That's 100-150 million people clicking on 500 ads a month! Thats 75,000,000,000 invalid clicks a month with each fraudster earning $10,000 and stealing in total $1,500,000,000,000 every month? And all in total secrecy until you let the cat out of the bag!

Silly Boy :D

Cheers
    BP

blackpudding, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  14. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Its all very labour intensive considering you can get a Click Monkey to do it for a fraction of the cost

yfs1, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  15. amnezia

amnezia Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many forums like this, i have never seen ones with a million members but i have seen a few with 10,000+ members :rolleyes:

amnezia, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  16. wm8c

wm8c Peon

Best Answers:
    Sad...but it's people like that, that will in the end make this a useless program eventually for the rest of us if they can't get it controlled. All you can do is keep reporting them as they are found and hope they wise up. I'll stick with the honest living route myself, it just feels better :)

wm8c, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  17. FUCA925

FUCA925 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA here we come!!! :eek:

FUCA925, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  18. akamaimommie

akamaimommie Peon

Best Answers:
    omg is that clickmonkey page a joke? lmfao

akamaimommie, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  19. routed11

routed11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah the clickmonkey page is a joke.

routed11, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  20. pjk

pjk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must be pretty hard up to scam people in amounts of $5.46.

pjk, Aug 18, 2006 IP