1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am so confused and fail to make sense of this at all

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sean Gugerty, Apr 24, 2018.

Ok so despite acquiring several backlinks recently, adding optimized content on Youtube daily for about 20 days My DA and PA in MoZ has been 1 1. I figured prolly just takes time to register with them, or possibly my 4 letter suffix throws them off or something.

But then this happens...
    [​IMG]

I grasp the map and the organics are different, but all ive done different is updated like 2 properties in local moz that had discrepencies. I can't possibly understand how i deserve that awesome of a hookup. I mean dude I'll take it lol! But I don't understand what exactly I did ROFL???

Sean Gugerty, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  2. WebDirectoryGuy

WebDirectoryGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is probably a personalized result page. When I look for Tucson web design you only show up in a different zoom level. They also might rotate results?

WebDirectoryGuy, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Doesn't show for me.

Entering the whole nine yards (sean gugerty tucson web design) does show your biz snippet:

1.jpeg

Any other variation that I tried didn't bring up what you're seeing there. As it's been mentioned it must be a personalized result page.

qwikad.com, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  4. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Figured as much heh, Google playin games with my emotions! :)

Sean Gugerty, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  5. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it happens. ;)

mrb1129, Apr 24, 2018 IP