1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am SEO expert. How many I can earn with amazon ?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by rickyportsmouth@aol.com, Jul 15, 2011.

Hello.
    For example if I will take book from top 10 books bestsellers and will be in google top 10 for this book title keyword - how many I can earn for month ?

Please share your experience.

Also, If I will take other top bestsellers products and get into google top 10 - how many I can earn ?

Thank you for your responses.

rickyportsmouth@aol.com, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    well depends on the book and how many you can sell the book through your site, you can earn a lot i guess...i can't tell you how many you can earn because you can see for yourself on affiliate earning reports on Amazon, please read those first before asking question like this...

reivand, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  3. wantitnow

wantitnow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a couple Amazon review sites featuring hard goods (electronics, sports equipment, etc), not books. Amazon's commission rate is fairly low, so you would have to sell a lot of books to earn a significant sum. My sites bring in about $100 to $150 a month, but they're only a few months old. My mentor has many more sites, and he earns about $250 a month per site.

wantitnow, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya..i agree with wantitnow. people usually go to amazon directly so its not that easy to be its affiliate and earn money.
    as they said that don't put ur eggs in one bucket, so u should try other affiliate networks.

c4cyber, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  5. wantitnow

wantitnow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree, c4cyber. In internet marketing it's never a good idea to place all your hope on one income stream. It's best to have several. Many people wake up one morning to discover that their adsense account has been banned. sometimes for reasons they don't understand. Amazon associates in California have lost their businesses because of new state laws. If you have income from several different sources, you can survive the loss of one and rebuild your income with a new stream.

wantitnow, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  6. logicb0x

logicb0x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's depend on your keyword too.. It's great keyword or not ...But if you SEO Expert, I assume you know about Keyword Research and I think you can make a lot of money :)

logicb0x, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  7. vuxuanhung

vuxuanhung Member

Best Answers:
    An SEO expert stay at home and ear more money than be an employee for a company !

vuxuanhung, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  8. tiptopcat

tiptopcat Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be difficult to make much money on books. As some one else stated, most people would go directly to Amazon to purchase. You would be better off choosing a product that costs at least $100.

Start off with doing all the necessary keyword research and competition analysis.

Although, as an SEO expert, you should have a little bit of an advantage.

Good luck

Tiptopcat

tiptopcat, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  9. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are a SEO expert then It would be an extra benefit for you.Now all you have to do is choosing the best converting and medium competitive product and start to promote it.

shuvo, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  10. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You most certainly can earn decent money from niche sites using Amazon Associates; however, I target higher-priced goods than books in order to maximize my efforts. Also, don't forget that you get commission for any items bought during the duration of the cookie that's set once they visit your first affiliate link. This means that if someone visits via a book link and buys a plasma TV you'll still earn.

Also, be sure to go after long tail keyword phrases and use exact-match domain names. For example, "xbox wireless controllers" as you keyword phrase and "xboxwirelesscontrollers.com" for your domain name. I try to stick with 3-4 word keyword phrases with global monthly search volume of between 1000 and 100,000 with low to medium competition. You can quickly find these by using the Google External AdWords research tool.

The main piece of advice I can give you though is don't listen to people on webmaster forums who haven't ran this type of site. Half of the stuff they say is BS and the rest tends to be ill-informed or mere speculation.

freelancewebaz, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  11. hhelen

hhelen Member

Best Answers:
    There's no way of knowing how much you could earn. As an SEO expert, you should not find it hard to rank for high-paying products, so why aim for books? I would target TVs and sports equipments - they pay alot more commission.

Good luck

hhelen, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  12. LTI

LTI Member

Best Answers:
    i think the commissions you earn from the books are kinda low. however, if you could manage it in first page using that keyword. you could get good number of sales for sure.

LTI, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  13. seo4ceo

seo4ceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its depend on marketing strategy and you need to target your niche after you can earn more than $100

seo4ceo, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  14. tutp36

tutp36 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know much about SEO but i prefer in quantity then quality. make 100s of amazon blog and send backlink to it. you will earn

tutp36, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  15. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what happened to "how MUCH can I earn from amazon" ????
    wow ...

Toon-c, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  16. Words For You

Words For You Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldnt agree more my friend. I have read a lot of horror stories, especially when it comes to Google banning people off their Adsense and Adwords campaigns. Anyhow, like all the internet marketers say, "Dont put your eggs in one basket."

New affiliate marketers should start small, from one site or 3 sites for an entire year project. I'd advise them to run CB, Amazon or any other affiliate programs of their choice on per page basis. Lets say, if you're promoting CB products, then keep them nested on one page and vice versa. But thats just my two cents. If there's one thing that no one likes about Internet businesses, it's just that they have NO GUARANTEES.

You have to have faith and you must have those guts to withstand the heat. best of luck:cool:

Words For You, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  17. lysoleverywhere

lysoleverywhere Peon

Best Answers:
    "I am SEO expert". That is your first mistake. A real SEO "expert" would know the answer to this.
    Drives me nuts with all these self proclaimed SEO's who know nothing about lead generation, conversion, metrics analysis and business intelligence.
    You guys make a bad name for hard working SEO's who take the time to do things right.

lysoleverywhere, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  18. birink

birink Peon

Best Answers:
    sell they produck..but i still can't sell they produck

birink, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  19. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to make serious money then you should have a bang of a site and an equally band reputation. Most people directly go to Amazon when they want to buy something so there wouldn't be much luck here.

unknownpray, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  20. seo4ceo

seo4ceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its Really one of the good post..!! with answer all you guys in this forum.

seo4ceo, Aug 13, 2011 IP