1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i am seo begginer i am new here something i heard about ppc how to start ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ayushi infotech, Nov 25, 2010.

i am seo begginer i am heard about ppc something i know about this i want to know more deeply can anyone explain me how to start ppc ? thanks in advance

ayushi infotech, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. alek

alek Banned

Best Answers:
    PPC is pay per click. Whenever you add any ads on your site you will get paid when any user will click on the adv.

alek, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    and then one more doubt how to start ppc ?

ayushi infotech, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. signity

signity Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, where advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

signity, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  5. clamchowderz

clamchowderz Peon

Best Answers:
    Books, forums, and more books. If you have no solid understanding of PPC, start reading before you spend ANY $$$. In this industry, without proper knowledge you can lose a LOT of money VERY QUICKLY. I read "Ultimate Guide to Google Ad Words, 2nd Edition: How To Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes" and it was useful in explaining some of the more complicated features of Adwords such as the Display Network. It also guides you how to start from scratch and learn while you build. Check it out and continue to read forums and the Adwords blog daily.

clamchowderz, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  6. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Learn the ropes of PPC by taking action, not reading.

Richie_Ni, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  7. telxcomputers

telxcomputers Member

Best Answers:
    google, yahoo and microsoftadcenter they provide the ppc service, this is the based on cpc (cost per click), to know about more information go with google adwords help center, you may know about this.

telxcomputers, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  8. markjoseph11

markjoseph11 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is good think you are seo expert and interested to learn PPC. Google offers beginner guide to learn PPC besides it you can learn it through short method. Source: tinyurl.com/342xktp

markjoseph11, Dec 5, 2010 IP