1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I am selling an advertising site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Stefan95, Jan 19, 2021.

I am selling blank script for advertising, which aims to quickly and easily search for workers and advertise them ( site can be used for other purposes also ). The site has a Back-end, Cms and Front-end part. Back-end is written in Nodejs, Cms in React and Front in Next Js. The site is well ranked on Google, it is SSR and it is well SEO optimized ( i don't sell site for my country).
    Note: The site is written from scratch
    Some of the functionalities are:
    1.Leaving an ad (SMS must be paid by the user to advertise - used by Fortumo provider)
    2.Dynamic addition of side banners - admin page
    3.Adding comments, user rating Delete comments
    4.Delete ads - admin page
    5. Dynamic addition of categories, subcategories, services - admin page 6.The user can leave name, surname, address, location (shown on the Map), photo, gallery of works, description, price of work, category, subcategories or more, services or more and a few more functionalities
    7.The site has a search by all criteria
    8.Log in via Fb or Google account
    9.The site has an set analytics and search console
    10.The site also has a classic login and verification via email address
    11.The number of times the master has been seen
    12.Highlight home, Highlight in category - cms page
    13.The user can request that the ad be highligted (he must pay a certain amount)

Stefan95, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  2. Stefan95

Stefan95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    https://majstorizasve.com/

Stefan95, Jan 19, 2021 IP