1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Am New Affiliate Marketing With Amazon . Any Suggestion , Article Or Link , Plz ?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN, Jan 29, 2013.

I really new A.M. but i have enough experiance at SEO and data entry . Simply say want a guide line .

MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. webmaster.

webmaster. Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

Affiliate marketing is a revenue-sharing venture between a website owner and an online merchant.
    The website owner places advertisements on the site to either help sell the merchant's products or to send potential customers to the merchant's website. This is done in exchange for a share of the profits.
    There are three ways to earn money through affiliate marketing. They are called pay per click, pay per sale and pay per lead.

To Start..

There are a few things to keep in mind before choosing to get into this business. Firstly, you must find the right Affiliate Product to Promote and secondly you must have an audience that will be interested in that product.

webmaster., Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have a email newsletter for newcomers like you. Feel free to join it. it will guide you through the basics and advanced bits of affiliate marketing. the blog is http://www.theguyfromindia.com

It's free by the way.

wtg, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  4. mohibnumalik

mohibnumalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must learn product research and keyword research. Try to check www.sekolahamazonaffiliate.com

mohibnumalik, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  5. djarum76

djarum76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am also new to this stuff. lets learn from this forum. a lot info there

djarum76, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  6. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I been making money with Amazon for over 8 years now and have learned a lot from my past experience. The best thing is to find something and stick to it, don't give up and always look ways to improve what you are doing.

If you are anyone else on here is interested in making money with amazon and having their own amazon stores then send me a PM or a message on Skype and I will help you with anything you need. You can also visit my free script install in signature link for a great offer on your first amazon store.

Ntech25, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  7. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are just a beginner I recommend that you check http://amazonaffiliate.club to get step-by-step instructions on how to start and become successful with Amazon. This club helped me to create my own business with Amazon)))

MikeTurner, May 31, 2015 IP
  8. Borusalino

Borusalino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Trying this method to become successful with Amazon, easy to use and newbie friendly. Visit http://makingmoneyeasy.ga/associate-goliath to learn this method

Borusalino, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  9. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  10. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to figure out weather amazon is worth it - but I want to focus on books - and that apparently does not earn!!

heftzwecke, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  11. Thetony

Thetony Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many components you need to work on in order to get that FIRST sale.

I have finally figured out the process and now working on scaling it.
    I share my journey here in case you are interested. - https://digitalreadymarketing.com

Thetony, Jan 22, 2016 IP