1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am loosing ranking for my keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by donaldsmith, Dec 27, 2011.

I have three years of experience regarding search engine optimization, but I am facing a real tough time at the moment since I am loosing ranking for my important keywords. Even I am trying my level best to do quality link building but still I am loosing ranking. Any suggestion that how can I take control of my ranking in search engines.

donaldsmith, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. oneshotmarketing

oneshotmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. Have you done anything recently for your rankings to drop? Or have you been doing something repetitive that used to work out for you but, is now possibly taking it's toll?

oneshotmarketing, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  3. seowebtriangle

seowebtriangle Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are going in panda update.

Don't use copy writing content or black hat seo strategy.

seowebtriangle, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  4. SeoInVOgue

SeoInVOgue Peon

Best Answers:
    You said you are doing Link Building, have you checked all the links that you have made in the past time, there is a possibility that those links might be removed. When it comes to link building making links on to related niche websites is very important other wise ranking can get hurt badly as new panda update has shown in past few months.

SeoInVOgue, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  5. awsrumana

awsrumana Peon

Best Answers:
    Extra dose of anything will also lead to spamming. So please be careful while any submission.

awsrumana, Dec 27, 2011 IP