1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am Looking For White Label VISA or Mastercard Solution for my E Money Company

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by macnom, Jul 2, 2014.

Hello guys ,

I am looking for a turn-key white Label card solution for my E-money company. I need a company who will give me everything. Bellow Here is some my requirements.

• White Labeling (I can issue co-branded cards to other business clients under My brand),
      Sub co-branding (I can issue co-branded cards with My business clients logo or company names on it, either together with my company name, or without it),
    • Admin portal to manage the program (portal for you to manage my business and individual clients, reloads etc.)
    • Card portal (for the cardholders to see card balance, make transfers to other cards, view statements etc.)
    • Partnership agreements with over 1000 worldwide mobile networks, offering SMS services, mobile payments and other mobile options. In East Africa we work with most of networks.
    • Additional integration payment modules: ACH, American Express, China Debit, DirectPay US, Visa, Mastercard, DirectPay EU, Discover Card, EuroDebit, GiroPay, iDEAL, JCB, Korean Debit, PagosBancarios, SNAP Card, TaiwanPay, YellowPay, Virtual Terminal, direct debit (over 40 countries), local bank transfer option (over 200 countries and 30 currencies),
    • The company with all necessary licenses to manage the deposit operations globally (incl financial and payment processing license),
    • An online banking and payment processing platform web design package to enhance brand exposure (this will include unique website and integrated payments back-end)
    • A dedicated hosting platform offering advanced security protection
    • Unlimited upgrades for all software and services required to operate the business platform
    • Administrative class A team and management team available to assist with implementation and trouble shooting
    • Dedicated client support systems including email, phone, and live chat,
    • Dedicated Bank account to manage my clients Fund.
    • Direct Agreement with the card issuer and me.
    • Markup fee on all card transaction's.

I found many company on internet such as Credocard, silvercard etc but they are not regulated and looks fraud and their behavior is looks fraud. I also try with Optimal Pay they are regulated but they can help me because my clients are based in Asia, Same things happens with wiredcard I have a chat with DIXI pay But they have very very high rate.

I need a full secured safe and transparent service. Is their anyone who can assist me please or any one Who know a better way or company who can give me service, If yes then please reply me. or PM me.

Thank you in advance.

macnom, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing like this exists. I could go down the bullet points but literally there's nothing out there in the ballpark if you were US only.

jestep, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  3. HavenRain

HavenRain Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I might be able to help you with this.I have an agreement with different psp's around the globe and I have 2 exactly what you are looking for in Europe.You may send me emails at or add me on skype -haven_rain.

Thanks!
    Rain

HavenRain, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  4. karimFawzi

karimFawzi Peon

Best Answers:
    will you contact me on my skype abdalkarim.fawzi thx

karimFawzi, Dec 27, 2016 IP