1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for some help with Drupal Themes

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by xarzu, Feb 7, 2015.

I am looking for some advice on drupal themes. I am coming to Drupal after existing for many years in the phpbb world. In that world, a theme was a complete wallpapered and color-coordinated package. It seems this is not the way things work with Drupal. First of all, it seems, if you want a complete package, you have to pay for it. Otherwise, the "themes" are simply favored layout structures.

I mean, I stumbled upon this link:
    http://hackertarget.com/30-most-popular-drupal-themes-in-top-1m-websites/
    that lists the top 30 most popular themes. I learned 2 things from this. First of all, these themes are free (humm...) and secondly, on the drupal web site, there isn't any demo of the themes and it seems to list how great the structure and underlying software is.

I am looking for two different themes. Can anyone offer advice. I do not want to pay for a theme: I want an Islamic them;. I want an astronomy / seti theme.

xarzu, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. fl0w

fl0w Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not get any answer here go to fiverr.com they are excellent

fl0w, Feb 19, 2015 IP