1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I am looking for only US content Writer for long term Project.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rasel111, Mar 22, 2017.

Hi Dp Member,
    I am looking for a team of only US content Writer for long term Project on daily basis.The project will continue for 90 days .On daily basis I am in need of 50 High quality content .The word count is 500 .For 1st 3 content I will pay 3.00 usd from 4th - 20th per content 5 . 00 usd .From 21th to 50th per content 5.50 usd. And per content 6.50 usd from 51th to rest nth .All payment via PAYPAL in 48 business hrs. I think you all know what should be the quality.We are looking for real and professional only US content Writer .Rest please ignore these post.But if anyone think that can maintain the quality and standard may apply for the position. 1usd each for the test content.
    Application process:
    1. Select any topic from below : (Word count:-100 to 250 )
    a) Sightseeing in your city (or your favorite city to visit)
    b)Party locations in your city
    c)Objective description of a technical object
    d)A description of your favorite store, business, or brand

2. Must provide a catchy title,100% unique ,informative ,Object oriented and copyscape passed along with High quality grammar.
    3.Send it in doc file via email:
    In the email body must put your name,Field of interest along with some proof of expertise and experiences.
    4.In the subject of your email please with the code: ZERO5123

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    rasel111, Mar 22, 2017 IP