1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for new URL shorteners to make money

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ad Nets Review, Jan 22, 2016.

Hi all, i am a big fan of URL shortener websites because they allow everybody including newbies to earn money without having a website. Though they annoy sometimes:(. Another reason of liking them is they offer good referral programs as mostly they offer 20% referral commission program:) where other ad networks offer only 5-10% referral commission:rolleyes:. So, i am looking for some new URL shorteners to list on my website. Though, i have almost all new URL shorteners listed on my website but i know there's always a possibility of getting new networks. And i know DP members rocks:cool:, they always come up with the latest news. So i am asking all DP members, do you know any good new URL shorteners ? If yes then please share it with.

This is also an opportunity to URL shortener owners to list their network on my highly targeted website:cool:. I would also love to hear your experiences with other old URL shorteners so i can modify my posts about them and inform my visitors with the best possible details.

Thank you all in advance !

Ad Nets Review, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. sinpriest

sinpriest Member

Best Answers:
    linkcash.ml

sinpriest, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  3. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it paying ? Its copyright is very old showing 2011

Ad Nets Review, Jan 23, 2016 IP