1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for email list or fb group owners in IM and MM niches

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DanRock, Jan 1, 2019.

Hello guys! My name is Daniel. I am looking for partners in “internet marketing” or “money making” niches who are owners of e-mail list, facebook group/fanpage, websites or any other source of traffic linked to these niches so you can promote my product.

I have created an e-book with huge list of info product and business ideas (more than 9k) for people who want to create their own info product or want to start small business but they don’t know which niche to choose. The subject of my ebook is quite general so basically it is created for every person interested in internet marketing or money making niche.

Here is something else. I am not doing it to build a list of buyers so I can after all promote other products to your subscribers. I know how much time you spent to collect your subscribers. This is fully win-win deal. I have created an ebook you promote this thing to your people and we share 50-50 from every sale.

If you are interested just PM me.

DanRock, Jan 1, 2019 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Daniel,

There are around 17K contacts in my email. if you think these email can help you then please drop me a message in the inbox

alamlinks, Jan 4, 2019 IP