1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for an advise with a job interview task.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by PawelProxy, Aug 30, 2018.

I am currently in the middle of a recruitment process for a PPC team member of a company called Vets now (https://www.vets-now.com/) which is trying to drive calls for private veterinary 24/7 services. They asked me to draw an optimisation plan for a £20,000 monthly budget distributed along with many locations that will have "the biggest impact on the bottom line without neglecting single locations?" Also, they have a competitor with the same business model that appears on the same search queries and taking customers away. I don't have any access to historical data, neither to business goals or objectives. What they are looking for is an overall plan that continuously optimises the account efficiently and somehow tackles the competition. They're operating in AdWords, Analytics and Bing Ad. I have some ideas but I was hoping for some suggestions from the wise group of marketers in here, on how they would approach this problem? :)

PawelProxy, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Start with the strategies that you've used in the past and know work reliably.

sarahk, Aug 30, 2018 IP