1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for a gold bullion affiliate program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by d3monic, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Programs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to hear that. I am also curious, however, because I was looking into possibly joining myself, and online there seems to be ambiguity as to whether they are the only company operating as "Swiss Gold." For example, I am not even sure they are the same as this company that has a grade of "F" (fail) on the BBB site because the one listed there is for a location in Canada: https://www.bbb.org/vancouver-island/business-reviews/coinsstamps-and-precious-metals-dealer/suisse-gold-corporation-in-ladysmith-bc-90005149. The complaint from 2014 may be similar to yours, however: https://www.bbb.org/vancouver-island/business-reviews/coinsstamps-and-precious-metals-dealer/suisse-gold-corporation-in-ladysmith-bc-90005149/reviews-and-complaints. Did you definitely buy through the company url listed in the commenter's post, or through some other url?

In the US there are independent rating organizations like the BBB, and it's a good idea to check them. For promoting as an affiliate as well, one can also find top "A+" rated companies to promote and buy from here:

BullionAffiliatePrograms.com

Affiliate Programs, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. Billohlalala

Billohlalala Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought gold from the only Suisse Gold, the ones who are actually working out of a fake office in London whilst pretending to be in some way connected with Switzerland.

Pair of cowboys; my issue was fixed by Atkinsons instead, as Suisse Gold wouldn't even reply to my emails once they'd taken my money. Atkinsons were the total opposite; honest, reilable and the gold they sent me (an alternative product) was exactly as described, in perfect new condition - it left me feeling elated unlike the junk crap in broken packaging that Suisse Gold had fobbed me off with.

Billohlalala, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  3. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    I'm glad the matter was taken care of then. Since you have a personal interest in gold yourself, are you also seeking to promote gold bullion, coins and other precious metals as an affiliate too?

Affiliate Programs, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  4. Billohlalala

Billohlalala Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

No I'm not - I just buy physical gold against a possible market disaster.

Billohlalala, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  5. terry-j

terry-j Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signed up to find some gold affiliate programs and this one was right at the top! Thanks.

terry-j, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  6. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    You're welcome, Terry, that's great! Options #1 and #2 there at the top of BullionAffiliatePrograms.com are probably the best in the world by a huge margin, really. I've never seen any other gold program even remotely like those two.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Affiliate Programs, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  7. Zivogold

Zivogold Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, we are a gold bullion dealer in the UK with a difference. We can offer gold bullion with a discount of up to 9% off the global spot price giving you immediate gains. Gold is delivered within 6 months by brinks global services. Gold is sourced directly from gold miners hence 6 month wait with up to 9% discount. PAMP bars provided. We also have a really good affiliate opportunity for the right people (direct referrals only, not interested in people sending out spam). Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Zivogold, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  8. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    Has this business model ever been tried before? Does it have a track record of success and reliability? What about Zivo Group itself? What are the details of your program? Why is there no mention of it over at http://zivogold.zivo.co.uk/? Is there a name for this kind of transaction? It is essentially an unsecured loan, is that not accurate?

Re details of your program, that would include commission structure. Is it customer lifetime revenue share, or only for the first or a limited # of customer transactions? Is there a 2nd tier sub-affiliate referral stream? Do you have an affiliate account interface to log into with good tracking features? Do you provide marketing materials such as banners and links?

Also FYI there is a "SUBMIT A NEW PROGRAM" page over at BullionAffiliatePrograms.com in case you wanted to try to list it there.

Affiliate Programs, Feb 3, 2017 IP